Identify Seeking Select/unlock the different scenes by winning.

Mar 31, 2020
Intro:
It's my first time posting here so I might be doing something wrong.
Anyway, what do you call those type of games where you select what happens on the sex scene?
Example : vaginal, anal, titfuck, oral etc... + slow, fast, etc... + remove/keep clothes etc... cum inside/outside etc..
Like answering who to fuck and how.

Question:
Games I have in mind are harem collector, elven conquest 1&2. slave lords of the galaxy etc.
Any other games like these?
What are they called?

Sidenote:
Forgive me, english isn't my first language.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Dungeon Lord. Defeated adventurers can be fucked (you get a few choices as to how) or enslaved and corrupted. Or just released, if you're feeling merciful.

Corrupted Saviors. Depending on your actions and preparation, you can have different combat sex scenes after overpowering the heroines. Also, on winning the game you can capture and train them. Later you'll be able to use them vs. other heroines.

News Desk. This is true to your title, but is more linear. Basically a game where you corrupt your rival using blackmail.

iNSight of you. Another trainer game, where you make progress by outsmarting your boss and using mind control / orgasm denial.

Grolokk. More of a typical RPGM game, but with a harem and the beginnings of a training system for the harem girls. This is more like Harem Collector, minus the rape. Not much there yet, but worth keeping an eye on.

Y'know what, looking at at least 2 of your examples (the Pink Tea games), you might be asking for trainer games in general. In which case, there's a list here. But the ones I listed here have more of a competitive aspect to them, rather than just corrupting a prisoner.