Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are you talking about the cliff's path on the right of the pool ?
Because I have already discovered it, but I haven't discovered that shee had a memebership cards.
No, this is on the other side of the main building. It's been a long time since I played the case, but what I recall is that the victim had something (maybe the card to open the door to her room? Maybe the contract? Something or other which the victim had on her just before the murder, and Selena knows it wasn't at the murder scene, so surmises it fell into the pool and went into the pool drainage system. The pool drains at the lower left side of the pool area, into some kind of reservoir accessed from the front of the building (the cave entrance). Selena then decides she has to get access via the cave/tunnel entrance.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but it's been too long and my memory isn't at all clear on just what she was looking for in the cave or tunnel or whatever it was. She has a sexy scene if she gets help entering it from, IIRC, the doctor.

Ask the doctor in the room where the body was taken. Maybe she's the one who tells Selena something is missing.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
In the club case, where you have to find out who is threatening the singer, there is CG for when Salena is being stripped naked by a VIP, but for the life of me I cannot get that scene, anyone know how its supposed to happen?

denyk

Jul 24, 2018
I don't remember exactly but it seems there is a condition that in the first investigation we need to show 2 times photos. Can straight for the save

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
I don't remember exactly but it seems there is a condition that in the first investigation we need to show 2 times photos. Can straight for the save
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean by this, which photos are you referring to?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
so with the old key found in the garbageit says the lighthouse is closed. and nobody can help me. either with talk or showing evidence.
Show the key to the middle waitress on the left (don't remember names) and she'll tell you that bottom left waitress likes old things. That will open the key topic in conversation with bottom left waitress (the one who won't look at evidence). I just hoping I am remembering the waitresses correctly, so save before you try it, but that's the key to identifying the key... okay, I'll let myself out, now.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
In the club case, where you have to find out who is threatening the singer, there is CG for when Salena is being stripped naked by a VIP, but for the life of me I cannot get that scene, anyone know how its supposed to happen?
In the very first case, to get the toilet room key, you need to choose to take two pictures of Cassidy. In the club case, she will get her revenge by giving Selena actual alcohol for her meeting with the VIP.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
how to get the result to the end of the investigation and the evidence Selena was naked?
This is too vague. The whole game is a series of investigations and Selena gets naked multiple times. To which case are you referring?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important: To use your save from the previous version copy your "save" folder to the folder where you have the new version.
Enjoy the new update!
You can find the link here:
A small update to show Selena's progress... in various ways.

This update was supposed to be finished sooner, but I started a new job that delayed the release. This update is something like "the calm before the storm". In the next update things are going to be intense, in story and yes, in sex. That's why I wanted to put more "light" events in this one that I hope that you like as much as me!
As always, if you find any bug, send me a private message.
Thanks for playing and of course, for your support.
PD: I forgot to add a new Title image, so the last one will do. Maybe is time to make a permanent one...

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes