Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for that explanation. That confirms that my save is broken, because I have done all of those things. My game's conversation responses have been bugged the whole time, so I am not surprised other things were bugged as well. I'll restart the case.
Good news is that the new version of the game fixed the problem that had halted my investigation of the beach club case. Krystal finally talked!

What a gut punch the end of that case was for low-morality Selena. Well done, Serio!

denyk

Jul 24, 2018
This is too vague. The whole game is a series of investigations and Selena gets naked multiple times. To which case are you referring?
Watched the game and saw that Selena was there at the end proves the crime is naked, I think it is in the sauna. How to get such a final investigation.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.6.5!

Win (110MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
almost 1 1/2 years and still no sex scene and u guys are complaining about a wife and a mother

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
ok i need some help remembering where to go im tryiing to do the new beach quest the one of update 6.1, i have found the rat king and done the medical supplies run and thats all i know i left the game for a while doing other stuff but now that i came back i dont know what im i supposed to do to trigger the second beach quest

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
how did you guys went past the bathroom vent? I click on it and it doesn't happen anything (I already have all evidences)

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes