Spreek

Oct 25, 2017
I talked to her early with no problem, the only things I did first were bribe the cop for access and look at the tyremarks - didn't look at the car or report before talking to Julia.
Hrm, could be on my end in some way then. Side-effect from importing saves over the course of several versions, or something like that.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Nothing happened when i ran through the fire
you have to do it in straight line no diagonal keys: Touch the knight then 1 step back. Then go left until you are parallel to banner and fire go up straight and touch banner. Then go straight down touch the fire. Remember no diagonal keys to move

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone got save just before dat maid event? Could u plz share it?
I can't trigger it. And from what i had researched, I need to restart from almost beginning without save.
Plz help, thx.

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
you have to do it in straight line no diagonal keys: Touch the knight then 1 step back. Then go left until you are parallel to banner and fire go up straight and touch banner. Then go straight down touch the fire. Remember no diagonal keys to move
I m sharing the gameplay can u please tell me where i m doing wrong.
Link:

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Is Side Case: Cleaning Spray Commercial bugged?
Both cameraman and client mentioned mistakes, cameraman not able to get extra scene during the shooting and after shooting client mentioned 4 mistakes even PC followed every steps correctly (still getting 3k tho).

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
Link:

Here i m stuck help me someone

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Link:

Here i m stuck help me someone
You need to take one step back at the knight (so one tile away from the wall with the banners) then go left until even with the torch, then south to the torch. That's as I recall it, anyway. You aren't taking the step back, I don't believe.

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
is there some kind soul that have played the game to the end of where it is now that can make a walkthrough ?

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
You need to take one step back at the knight (so one tile away from the wall with the banners) then go left until even with the torch, then south to the torch. That's as I recall it, anyway. You aren't taking the step back, I don't believe.
Thank u its worked

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
If anyone has the CG rip for this game would be lovely. I like the game but it's definetly not a game where you can rub one out quick. Which is sad cause the female MC look's hot as fuck and you really wanna see her in some sex scenes ASAP. :p

Reactions: Volute

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I was going to wait until the next major case because this update didn't have any large cases.
But since you asked, here's the walkthrough updated to v0.69.
Message me if there are any mistakes.
This walkthrough must be off somewhere.
Mid investigation...car parking investigation...it says to go to the car and check the glove box ...then says to go to the morgue. I do that, get the stuff, follow the walkthrough...it says go back to parking garage and back to the car. I do that and it repeats the previous scene and sends me back to the morgue again.
So, I took a guess and skipped the 2nd car thing, and continued with the rest of the walkthrough...at the end, it said to go talk to Joe, and I did, and he said "I'll call you when I'm done" as if it wasn't registering something.

So...something is missing from the walkthrough.
There was also a part at the restaurant where it said "go through the door (enter naked), and there was no option to actually be naked at that point.

I didn't save anything at that point, so I'll just wait and see if another walkthrough pops up, or maybe someone knows what's going on here.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes