EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
41063_BoozN_87jjmmH7V99wVt8_z3JJd85XdaugbVMxUu4k85rnwL6TCqRCg7xdqzHZC5.png

Overview:

As the name implies it shows the adventures of a lady who is a agent working undercover and she has a very little time to proceed into her investigation meet all kinds of ruffians and obstacles.....Meanwhile, the dev will keep releasing small games of short duration with a lot of secondary characters who will expand the main story.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-21
Release date: 2020-10-21
Developer: Serio
Censorship: No
Version: 0.77
Language: English
Side Game: Fallen Palladin
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Walkthrough

*Adds: Highlighted the good choices during the trials | Spots to reset time during investigations
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

68LKedR.png hZ5r6eI.png ITRsp8p.png uIq2eGo.png XJCri5H.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Timelimit? I hate games with a time limit from the deepest part of my heart. Wont touch this unless there is a option/mod to turn the countdown off. ( ' - ')
Thanks for the warning, almost downloaded to check it out.
How does the time limit work in this game though?
Is it you have x days then it's done or is it take a mission and you have x days to finish it.
I can live with the latter of the two.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
I only beaten first two cases and I'm already impressed. This is great game even without lewd content. I might've found my first patreon to support.

For the time 'limit' question. It's more about management. Every action cost turn during investigation, you can always cheat with saves. Save do a search, find what you want and reload.

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
I enjoyed this a lot. Can't wait for new release and might check out his Patreon and see how often the updates happen

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
So I just cleaned up grafitti but whenever I try speaking to Cassandra (female polcie officer), she says that she has "No time for me" and I can't seem to progress.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Ouch... 2 patrons and 1 of them is sharing his content (much appreciated, of course!). I hope it's for the best and the guy earns a lot of patrons after this. He deserves it. This game is damn fine. The fetishes are spot on -for me- and the gameplay is spectacular -for everyone-. The renders are a little outdated compared to Anna Exciting Affection and the likes, but they are ok, nothing distractingly bad.

I'll keep an eye on this one, and will support if he keeps delivering.

Reactions: Eledur and ponyguy

TuKo

Jul 4, 2017
Ok I'm at a complete loss, I can't get past the first investigation. I got through the vent and then it says i need to make a choice but how do i make the choice. I've talked to everyone, shown all the evidence, but every time i go to joe he just says i believe in you and james says dont disappoint me. what the hell am i doing wrong or is my game bugged?

Reactions: ponyguy

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
Ok I'm at a complete loss, I can't get past the first investigation. I got through the vent and then it says i need to make a choice but how do i make the choice. I've talked to everyone, shown all the evidence, but every time i go to joe he just says i believe in you and james says dont disappoint me. what the hell am i doing wrong or is my game bugged?
did you get the toilet key yet?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes