Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
or you can tell me which save file do you want? just before start to trial or after trial.

srdjashin

Oct 21, 2017
About this game, not bad so far, a bit fresh and promissing. The best part is that first case, after that game goes down a bit for me, but ok, if the developer gives us more content similar to that first case in the future updates and stick to that quality, would be superb.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
I just finished this version, after the vent go into one of the containers, look in the red box then talk to Cassidy about the cigares, then just go back an forth between Eugene and Cassidy and ask about them (not the cigares)

Last edited:

Moltn

May 4, 2017
For the people that can't get the the investigation started (Of course I mean the very first one.) I'll include the save for it. :)

Included two save files. (Before and after investigation. Has a 'read me' file inside the save folder noting which one is which.)

Edit: I should point out that I stopped playing it before I obtained the payment for the first investigation, so I really can't give any spoils or anything like that past. (I enjoyed the game so far, but me and timed games don't get along very well. It's a love/hate relationship. Brings back old memories when I had pop quiz or other type of tests that was timed. RIP Childhood nightmare memories. LOL!)

Last edited:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks, man! One question: Is it a sex-free run save? Because it looks like there are some sex scenes that can only be gotten over replays and I want to do a quick and easy clean run first.

Moltn

May 4, 2017
Thanks, man! One question: Is it a sex-free run save? Because it looks like there are some sex scenes that can only be gotten over replays and I want to do a quick and easy clean run first.
There was two options for the first investigation. Either follow Cassidy and get a picture of her panties or show your breast. I choose show my breast in my save. I just shared my saves due to people having issues on starting the final step. :p

Edit: I can do it again with the 'panties' route if people don't want the 'show breast' route save. Doesn't bother me any. lol

Edit 2: Nothing really 'sexual' in those saves regarding towards SEX that is.

Reactions: Alex0099

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The third option is you don't go for either of them lol. When I did my run I went for - 1RP because it's a fully independent no bullshit run. Maybe that's why it didn't trigger?

Moltn

May 4, 2017
The third option is you don't go for either of them lol. When I did my run I went for - 1RP because it's a fully independent no bullshit run. Maybe that's why it didn't trigger?
It triggered when I had to get the key to the bathroom from Mark. *shrugs*

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
I solved the introductory murder investigation, got paid by the police, met the informant Orange, and got an ID card to buy stuff at the Tool Shop. Now I am supposed to go to the Convenience Store for my next case. I have gone to what I think is a convenience store (supermarket near the MC's apartment) but when I talk to the manager he offers me a sample of wine, which I refuse, and the cashier just says hello. I am sure the convenience store must be right under my face, but I cannot seem to find it and/or trigger the case to start. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Moisturehead

Jul 6, 2017
I solved the introductory murder investigation, got paid by the police, met the informant Orange, and got an ID card to buy stuff at the Tool Shop. Now I am supposed to go to the Convenience Store for my next case. I have gone to what I think is a convenience store (supermarket near the MC's apartment) but when I talk to the manager he offers me a sample of wine, which I refuse, and the cashier just says hello. I am sure the convenience store must be right under my face, but I cannot seem to find it and/or trigger the case to start. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?
Have you talked to the construction crew outside? If I remember correctly, they're the ones who give you the case.

Reactions: ponyguy and golgo13

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
I talked to them before I got the case, but never thought of talking to them again :facepalm:

Thanks, I appreciate your help!

Reactions: ponyguy

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I believe we should make clear It's not exactly TIME LIMIT. Because a lot of people -like me- HATE time limit games and could miss this one based only on that.
I'll try to explain in the less broken English I'm capable of:
When you have a case, and only then, a time counter appears. IT DOESN'T COUNTDOWN just by messing around or exploring. It's more like a resource. If you talk to a witness, it decreases. If you try a plan, it decreases more. It's quite difficult to have it completely depleted in a normal play. But, you could try a case again only to try to improve your counter. And you have incentives to do that:
1) Cases are not that long anyway (aside the first one, which has not a time counter). It's not like you are repeating a tedious sequence all over again.
2) You can solve the case trying different things, that lead to different h-events.
3) They are really fun, very well designed.

This game is a rare case in which it could be playable and quite fun even without h-scenes. It's not the lazy filler of Lida's Adventures, or the well intended but terribly designed gameplay of ICSTOR games.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes