VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Selene ~Apoptosis~ [Final] [Viscum key, Flat Chest Dev]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

While the story of this game is alright, the erotic side of it in my opinion is insufficient. This Visual Novel has very little h content. Just a few scenes with still images.
    While the art is decent the scenes aren't very hot. The game also has no included gallery.
    There are multiple choices leading to different outcomes and endings.
    If you want to Fap better pick a different game, this one won't be a good choice.

Art 3.5/5
    Story 2.5/5
    Gameplay VN/5
    Fapability 1/5
    Originality 2/5
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Plushie

Let me start by saying, this is NOT a game for sex. Yes, there are some adult scenes, but if thats what you are going for, find a different game.

This game has some of the best story writing i have seen on this site. Its captivating. And if you dont play these games for the story, then this is not something for you.
    I would suggest adding the TAG; Horror, for this, since there are elements of horror in it. As the developer also says, its inspired by Stephen Kings works. So it makes sense.

What i would love to see, if the dev ever sees this, is a way to see the different endings, and maybe hints about them (maybe after the first playthrough).
    There is a morbid sense of romance to the game. I enjoyed it, in spite of the short playtime. The games value reminds me of a different VN (Not adult one) called "Still there". To me its one of those masterpieces that falls under the radar, because it doesnt offer incentives that would lure the large and normal playerbase. Its a game that does what its intended to do, and does it well rather than trying to satisfy everyone.

As a last note, the artwork is incredible. Its a unique style, but it fits with the type of narrative and with the overall story.

I recommend using steam to get this game, but come back here and leave a good review. I think its important to share good work. The fact that the game is free on steam, only makes it better. And if you have the money, throw in the 18+ dlc. Sure, its only a few scenes, but it does show some support to the author.