Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
There are about 1% people in the world who have the 'gene of magic', they vowed to be magic-wielding protectors in the world. One day, as a protector yourself, you accepted a mission to search for a girl named Ryouki Mizuniwa. From then, the gate towards a new world was opened, you've encounter.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-17
Release Date: 2018-03-29
Developer: 漾夕 (EVE)
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

0speak3.png 3hlinyue1_01.png 3hlinyue2_02.png 3hm01_04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ill try it i guess, just under a gig so not too large, ill be able to at least tell you if its female or male protagonist if nothing else if i dont enjoy it

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Since there are only pictures that make it seem like a VN, I will wait until a few more comments on the game are made.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
the english....leaves something to be desired but its readable at least ive seen far worse as for protag.. hmmm so far its got a male and 2 females but dialogue direction seems to be pointed twords one of the girls while brother and sister are the knowing senpi/sister to the 3rd girl not exactly loving it ill be honest but might be worth a shot im not all that far as i have only just started it

after starting the 2nd day your just the male while being able to pick woman for the party so ima say male protag even if he isnt center of attention lol

Last edited:

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
OBJECTION!

As a prrtector, the protagonist should be a catgirl!

Also, dayamm. At 63 pence it's a literal crime not to buy the steam version to support them if it's any good. :p
No, they should have a stutter. A Purtector would be a catmorph guardian.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
played the so called Tutorial so far. Well, for the tutorial, it's not worth it. Looks like a harem game, more or less with some kind of male and female protagonist, cause in the tutorial you 'play' a girl, but the main is the sole male.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i shrudded everytime i see a h game title whit "-phobia" on it

demonophobia and xenophobia, urhg, my suspect was wrong this time