Seeking "Self-corruption games"

Sakakiibaara

Aug 2, 2017
Hi, this is my first post here and English is not my native language so bear with me please :3

I played this game a while ago:
and i realy liked this kind of slow "self-corruption" games, but i dont know any other.
I dont if i'm posting in the right place but i would like if you help me out to find more games like this. Thanks!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If you don't mind 3D or Western 2D

Good Girl Gone Bad - The most accurate to your request, this game lets you choose just how far Ashley goes.

Zoe's Temptation - This game centers around a girl who's given the choice to join the land of the Fae or the land of Lust, and as a result is all about how she chooses to corrupt herself.

Coceter Chronicles - This one kinda depends more on how you play it... she turns fast if you play it that way, but if you make her more reluctant then there are more corruption elements

Chloe18 - Chloe goes from virgin to kinda slutty really fast, but as you keep playing the things she does expand to make her more and more of a slut.

Vis Major Awakening - This one may or may not technically count... In it Cara is aware of your existence and your prodding her along. So she doesn't take responsibility for the shit she does. For instance, if you make her allow her mom into the bathroom without getting dressed, she wonders why she did that, because she meant to dress. However, the game still plays as a corruption game beyond this.

search for games containing female protagonist and corruption
It should be a good start
Unless the suggestions they're looking for are extremely obscure, never post just to tell them what tags they can search. The point of this board is to share suggestions. If you have no suggestions, don't post.

grim853

Jun 2, 2018

This is a pretty good one that the MC is female and becomes more corrupted over time. Hand drawn western style art, LoL themed. Niche but very good.