RPGM - Completed - Self-Proclaimed Genius Magician Sara [v1.0.0] [okujonohosomiti]

1. 4.00 star(s)

weebfeet

not a bad game i kinda enjoyed i just wish there was more stuff to do and more places to go also more outfits would be nice as well i beat it in just 2 hours but yeah i hope they make more in the future
  2. 3.00 star(s)

linksterboy

Its a pretty uninspired H-game.

The lewd parts arent exactly well implemented into the rest of the game, and essentially are you just getting naked in various situations, but there isnt really any long-term ramifications or story beats or escalation as the story progresses.

The game is short, and the gameplay is surprisingly good, and doesnt overstay its welcome. Dont expect anything fantastic here, but it is servicable.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LowkeyMokey

Game is cute but lacking any depth, worth a quick romp but otherwise nothing to write home about:

Gameplay 2/5:
    - Combat is simple and implemented to work decently but tends to get sticky on certain things because it is all tied to a single button.
    - Very easy to get overpowered but does have features to enable you to lose to get scenes (curse staff, removing equipment), as most are either events triggered by clothing or loss.
    - Prevents getting stuck or softlocked by allowing plenty of methods to achieve firepower, also no absolute failure state.
    - Generally speaking no difference in ending path for lewd or corruption so no sense in avoiding lewd.

H scenes/Art - 3/5

- Art is a nice style just there's not a lot of it.
    - CG Stills with text added.
    - Mostly exhibitionism and public humiliation stuff, nothing too offensive or niche otherwise.

Otherwise this is a pretty average RPGM experience.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

heavenly pete

I played this game a while ago so I can't comment on translation quality but it's a cute ENF/exhibitionism RPGM game where the purpose is to put the heroine in embarrassing situations.

If you are into ENF/exposure/humiliation and don't mind RPGM then I recommend all this dev's games (he also has a pixiv he posts on). Not to say that this game is the zenith of the genre or anything, I just rate highly cause this type of fetish game is rare and even though it's pretty barebones I find it cute.

If you aren't specifically into ENF or exposure then this game might be a waste of time for you as it focuses on catering to a specific fetish rather than a full corruption game. In this case I would recommend any of the games by Clymenia or Milky Way developers
  5. 2.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

Well this is mostly a time waste of RPGM with mediocre at best scenes.

Cons:
    - Walking sim
    - Nothing animated. Just 2-3 images.
    - Girl can go in whatever of a hell lewd outfit. Doesn't matter
    - Corruption is just numbers and you pick it from the floor.

TLDR: waste of time. Full save it is if you are interested.