Sell & Buy NSFW Games / Resources / & More

HentaiPie

Apr 19, 2019
I hope this is the right place for this. Recently a few members of both my community, and a few subreddits have told me to post here. I recently made a website with a built in market place in which you're able to buy & sell NSFW games, as well as NSFW Resources such as images, content, assets, etc. for your games. I was unaware of this website, but they said it'd be a good place to post on to help out the NSFW game dev & artist community.

Anyway, as stated I made a NSFW website called (Name will be changing here soon, but the domain will still link to the website nonetheless) which is a fully automated marketplace in which you upload your artwork, sell your game, or buy artwork / games. It's all through paypal, so if you're a seller the funds gets added directly through paypal, instantly. No minimum, etc. If you're a buyer the purchase is through paypal, but the download is done through our website. You will have it automatically added to your purchase page, and the ability to download it right after you've purchased something.

If you need anymore information, or if this isn't the section to post this let me know immediately and I will respond :) The last thing I want is to create negativity around the website. Here is the post stating I should post on here:

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
you need a professional web host if you want this to work and for people to have a reason to trust the site. right now it simply doesnt load

The3rdOne

Mar 17, 2019
I've made websites in the past, and this sounds like a decent idea. If you're still up for it I'm free during February.