Ren'Py - Abandoned - Semen Demon [v3.1] [Tech_Priest]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kraz4life

Just finished 3.1
    Solid management type game with adorable characters so far and a fun plot hook/gameplay loop. The bar management system starts to wear a little thin by the end but that’s kind of par for the course in my experience with these types of games, especially as it’s an early build. Overall excited to see more from you and the game; love the protagonists and the art (aside from Eric whose body looks weirdly disproportionate to me) but for anyone checking it out be warned it’s an early build so there’s no a huge amount of content yet. Not a negative but I’m waiting for a few substantial updates before playing more probably.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Axato

v3.1

Very nice game with a hot protagonist and cool side characters. I'm really looking forward to see where it goes from this point since it's very promising.

PROs:
    - Typical Corruption/Trainer mechanics that we are familiar with so you understand how the game goes pretty easily,
    - Good Art,
    - Succubus games always get me,
    - Emily is cute,

CONs:
    - No gallery,
    - Not really a con to me but if you are bored of trainer games, this isn't very innovative on that aspect just yet, but for me if the system isn't broken don't fix it.
    - I don't like how the managing part is being handled but I guess something is need to make the game at least a little bit difficult. The problem is that it just makes it a more grindy and that's annoying.

I'll be back for sure to see how things are progressing and maybe change this review.
    Good job!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

moonkun

Semen Demon

Version reviewed: 0.12

An underrated game in my opinion. It's cute, fun, and hot - with unusual perspective playing as a succubus who's trying to save a town from a celibate spell. Adorable stuff, really. Definitely worth checking out!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

free_hk

Adorable characters and great art. It's a nice turn of events to see a female MC being responsible for the corrupting rather than being the one being corrupted. Hope hell wins in the battle for the town.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 609064

I have played to the end of Chapter 2 (not yet at F95, I'm a patron) and I really enjoyed this.

Excellent art. Perfect music in the background.

A funny and charming story.

The lewd stuff isn't hardcore but it is sexy. Very enjoyable playthrough thus far.

There is a little grind but it syncs up well with the day/night schedule and is easy to manage.

A very promising game. The production quality is as high as most commercial H-games.