Seeking Semi-Open world game

Jun 13, 2018
Hello, I'm looking for a game a bit like "Man of the house" in the gameplay. Basically, a semi-open world game, with some incest, quests, etc...

I'm open to any kind of game that fits in this category, but preferably with a male protagonist.

Also, try to avoid :
- Bad RPGs
- The mandatory gay games
- The NTR

P.S. : But I like netori.
P.P.S. : Sorry for my bad english, i'm french...

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
- The mandatory gay games
I guess that rules out my game, it's a shame because it's a semi open world, with some quests and two different storylines. But, to recommend you some, here are some HTML games that you may like: Casting Director, Love & Vice (This one has a NTR storyline BUT can be avoided pretty easy, it's optional) and become alpha.

Jun 13, 2018
I guess that rules out my game, it's a shame because it's a semi open world, with some quests and two different storylines. But, to recommend you some, here are some HTML games that you may like: Casting Director, Love & Vice (This one has a NTR storyline BUT can be avoided pretty easy, it's optional) and become alpha.
I've done these games before but thanks. I particularly liked Love & Vice, I'm actively following it. If anyone has any other games like that, I'd love to hear about them.

For the games to avoid, I probably misspoke. I actually meant games that impose the content. Games that have it but do not impose it, or almost not, fits in my criteria.

That's called:
  • Sandbox [For Free-Roam type of games.]
Here have a full list of them.
Yes, I know, I'm asking because not all games put the sandbox tag in their page. Also, I'm open to games outside the site.

Man, this kind of answer is neither constructive and neither useful, but thanks still...

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
For the games to avoid, I probably misspoke. I actually meant games that impose the content. Games that have it but do not impose it, or almost not, fits in my criteria.
In the case of my game, yeah, it's mandatory (I am gay, so that's why) BUT there is one game that has an optional gay storyline that can be avoided, and everything else is straight content (so much that I stopped playing it): Friends of mine. I can't think on any others though.

Jun 13, 2018
In the case of my game, yeah, it's mandatory (I am gay, so that's why) BUT there is one game that has an optional gay storyline that can be avoided, and everything else is straight content (so much that I stopped playing it): Friends of mine. I can't think on any others though.
Thanks man, I'm going to try this (y)

Reactions: Rafster

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Yes, I know, I'm asking because not all games put the sandbox tag in their page. Also, I'm open to games outside the site.
They all should have the tag, if you find any game with free roam mechanics that isn't using the sandbox tag report so moderators can fix it.

The few exceptions I can think of are RPGM games, because they all already have the tag implied already since the engine is built on a sandbox engine. But since you said you don't like rpg games I ignored those.
Man, this kind of answer is neither constructive and neither useful, but thanks still...
To be fair, your request is way too generic to even recommend specific games... There are just way too many free roam games...

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
They all should have the tag, if you find any game with free roam mechanics that isn't using the sandbox tag report so moderators can fix it.
I had no idea this was even a thing...
Thanks for the tip, I'll add it to our game once the free-roam patch comes out! (y) (y) (y)