Tutorial Tool Send Animation to iRay server

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
We know that it is not possible to send animations to the iray server using daz, being necessary to send each frame manually.

It always bothers me to have to do any repetitive work, so I looked for some alternatives here to get around this situation, and I'll leave two alternatives here.

METHOD 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

METHOD 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ideally, you have another computer to do this job. But as you would already have to keep clicking on things on your machine, you can use yours too, it might work in a virtual machine, I haven't tested it.

Last edited:

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
We know that it is not possible to send animations to the iray server using daz, being necessary to send each frame manually.
Ehhh... what are you talking about?! If you shut down the queue on the Iray server, click on "Connect" in DAZ Studio, Rendering, Advanced tab and also enable the checkbox "Rendering". Then you just have to click the "Render" button and your animation is being sent and rendered on the Iray server.

For an example, check The WP Guru's video "Rendering DAZ Studio Animations with Iray Server" from Oct 2021 on YouTube.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Ehhh... what are you talking about?! If you shut down the queue on the Iray server, click on "Connect" in DAZ Studio, Rendering, Advanced tab and also enable the checkbox "Rendering". Then you just have to click the "Render" button and your animation is being sent and rendered on the Iray server.

For an example, check The WP Guru's video "Rendering DAZ Studio Animations with Iray Server" from Oct 2021 on YouTube.
You pulled up a thread which was made more than a year before Jay posted his video, Jay knows more about Daz than anyone I know, and he wasn't even aware of how to do it at the time the OP posted.

Reactions: OldHiccup

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021

Vídeo: Oct 2021

Anyway thanks for sharing this information, I'll take a look at this video, it will help me more than my python script.

And I was already doing this process well before posting this here, I thought it might be useful to someone.

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
You pulled up a thread which was made more than a year before Jay posted his video, Jay knows more about Daz than anyone I know, and he wasn't even aware of how to do it at the time the OP posted.
Not a year. This was posted Jul 19 2021, Jay posted his video Oct 2021 and this was known long before Jay's video. I only used that as an example. Cheers mate. :)