[S>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] Senior Game Dev with Experience

SapphireBeaver

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Skills:
I'm a Game Dev with experience working on games, on both of the spectrum adult and regular games. I have a ton of experience in VNs, I really enjoy that genre. For the past decade I've worked with unity with C#, but I also have experience in other engines like Game Maker, ren py, godot, RPG maker and others and also in visual scripting. I have a degree in programming so I know a lot more languages than just C# if needed.
I draw and animate on pixel art
I make skeletal animations with Live2D and I'm starting to learn Spine.

I'm a versatile Game Developer with extensive experience crafting games across various genres, including adult and mainstream titles. I have a ton of experience in Visual Novels (VNs), I have over a decade of expertise working with Unity and C# I also have experience in other engines like Game Maker, Ren'Py, Godot, and RPG Maker even though it's not as wide as with unity. Additionally, I'm skilled in visual scripting and proficient in multiple programming languages beyond C# thanks to my programming degree.

I find immense joy in pixel art, both in drawing and animating.
I also like to create animations with Live2D and I'm currently expanding my skill set by delving into Spine. These are skeletal animations, similar to the ones you can do in Unity

Preferred method of contact:

Discord: sapphirebeaver or sapphirebeaver#0896
Please add me with a message regarding what is that you want. I tend not to accept people that I don't have friends or servers in common with.

You can also DM here

Employment Type & Rates:

I charge Hourly, we can discuss the rates.
I would accept less payment+revenue share if the project has potential and a following

Availability:
My availability is Part-Time or Full-Time

Work Samples:

Launched games that I've developed/worked on:

HB_GIF_2 (2) (1).gif

JPGifFaster.gif

ss_f7beab7549b28bfb7245be6362910bc3c22b16a2.1920x1080.jpg

Store_Anim01.gif

firFhQ.gif

Additional comments:
I have a ton of experience developing games not only as a programmer but as a product owner/scrum manager, as a designer, also I do pixel art (as of now I'm working on a new project called "Templar: Demons Dawn" I'll leave a gif for you guys to check it out)
TDD anim & lighting (2).gif TDD anim & lighting 2 (1).gif
I've also have experience as an animator with Live2D, I animated all the characters and BGs in Jake's Paralysis, Hentai Beauties and Loki & Sylvie.

I also worked developing AR software and VR simulators.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Would you be interested in Blue Swallow? Check it out and hit me up on Discord - cassiebare if you want to discuss