GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
There is a conundrum asking you about what your left can hold but right hand can't.

My answers was "right elbow" or "my right elbow". What's the correct answer? Or was it the spelling?

Reactions: Brosef25

BTSpoon

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to clear Tami's "cleanliness is of the utmost importance"?
Seems to be the only side girl event im missing.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to clear Tami's "cleanliness is of the utmost importance"?
Seems to be the only side girl event im missing.
If it's crossed out, then you're locked out of it. If it isn't, it's in chapter 2.

BTSpoon

Dec 27, 2017
If it's crossed out, then you're locked out of it. If it isn't, it's in chapter 2.
I was one moment, but then I did Tami's other two bits of story and became lovers with her.
Now theres no line thru it and it doesnt say its locked?
I Called her on the weekend a fe times now, nothing happens. I did clear all of chapter 2.

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
There is a conundrum asking you about what your left can hold but right hand can't.

My answers was "right elbow" or "my right elbow". What's the correct answer? Or was it the spelling?
yeah i've tried several variations of right elbow, which i'm pretty sure is the answer, and its not accepting it. Is this a glitch of some sort?

Reactions: McLOVINu and okokok

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Is there anywhere I can find some of the background music online? I’m obsessed with sadcouch and Welcome To my Garden, but can’t find their source anywhere.

hmtot

Aug 26, 2017
First of all, great job so far. You're very talented in storytelling and character development. I've been enjoying the game so far, however, I do think that the hint system is a bit hard to get used to, and you'll end up repeating the same scenes over and over again in order to get to the specific event that unlocks the rest of the story. It can get quite tiresome after some time, and unless you're very into the game, could be a dealbreaker for some people. While I understand that it might be a bit complicated to overwrite the entire hint system, could you make it a bit more intuitive, or provide a parallel walkthrough? Or make the future updates a bit more linear, or easier to navigate. Looking forward to the next update.

Giolpo

Jan 9, 2018
Is there anywhere I can find some of the background music online? I’m obsessed with sadcouch and Welcome To my Garden, but can’t find their source anywhere.
You can use sites like aha-music to upload your mp3 files and get their source. For sadcouch.mp3 the source is "Last Goodbye" by Tworei

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Hi - I just started the game and like it so far even if I'm still at the very beginning. I did have a few questions though.

Is this a 'route' VN to where you have to pick one person and play it though over and over to get all the routes?

If it is not, does answering a question 'wrong' screw up the game for you and lock you out of scenes?

And to the dev - thank you for making something with a story. OOT is one of my favorite games.

Edit: OK one question answered itself - I have a journal now :)

btw Entry one "supposedly" is typo'd ;)

Last edited:

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
I am starting this to screenshot typo's I come across. If the dev doesn't find that useful, please let me know and I'll stop.
1654973284157.png

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
You can use sites like aha-music to upload your mp3 files and get their source. For sadcouch.mp3 the source is "Last Goodbye" by Tworei
Thanks for the suggestion! I'd never heard of aha-music before, I'm bout to abuse it now

Reactions: Giolpo

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Got to the Bird events and thought the game was bugged because there was no text. I just checked the sound on an off chance so it might be prudent to put a text warning prior to the event(s).

Reactions: notBatman747

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Anxiously waiting for more Dayai content. Has the dev confirmed whether or not she'll become an actual love interest at some point? It seems like Janu is nowhere near to the point of seeing her as anything more than an aunt/niece/friend

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
"if the world could sing to me,and if the universe was my orchestra then what would i become?"
please help me with this riddle

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes