VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sensei [v0.0.4.1] [GelonG]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MonkeyHole

Reviewed for 0.3:
    A very interesting piece for sure.
    I'm not gonna comment on the MC's looks because the comment section already does a great job at it. Can't wait to hear about the fact he has a secret son with a bionic arm...

I really like the story. There's a clear inspiration from games like Deus Ex series and Cyberpunk 2077. Body nanomodification is quite central to the plot and it does not go overboard yet. It's explained enough to entertain suspension of belief too.
    The pacing of the plot itself is very strange. Some characters you just met literally spill the entirety of their beans the moment they make eye contact with you.
    As of 0.3, your main job as a Sensei has not started (most of the girls on the current main page poster you haven't met yet) but I'm curious as to how a cyber-assassin Vergil will end up doing his job as a school psychologist.

Overall, very interesting. Not the best cyberpunk VN I played but it's still excellent and worth playing even in the current version.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mr.Nonnypants

V0.0.1
    Interesting start with a wide range of possible characters. Looking forward to experiencing all of the girls on the banner.
    Story is a bit strange but I hope it is developed as the updates progress.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Different story. It's like a meshing of several ideas all at once, and they seem to go together nicely.
    PROS
    Some humor
    Renders are good
    Models are beautiful
    CONS
    Some grammar issues
    There was a yellow line surrounding the MCs head for a scene.
    Overall
    This VN to me is a mesh of several different ideas rolled into one. It's a different VN. I like it. This is just the intro so I hope the dev doesn't lose steam the further down the line the story goes. Hopefully there will be a harem style at some point. It might be there in the future, but I understand if there isn't. The flow of the story is good. Characters all go well together. I recommend at least giving this one a try. Good luck with future updates, and I'll keep an eye out for them.