Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sensei's [v0.1] [No Im Not]

1. 4.00 star(s)

NTR GOD

More updates pls! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Exquisite

This game certainly does have its downsides but those can be tweaked easily as this is just the initial release

1- Characters
    Love the shota in this, you don't find many shota games these days and I'm glad you're incorporating that into the game. The female characters also look pretty decent and hot, great HS renders.

2- Gameplay
    Now the money you get from working, the price of the gifts and the energy you have per day are waaayyy off balance, i recommend you either up the pay and lower the energy cost, or increase the overall energy gauge limit.
    > Minigame
    Personally I liked the minigame, it was kinda challenging i guess but i can see how this would be a turn off to certain people so i suggest lowering the number of cards by a huge amount cause it just kills the mood and its just gonna turn into a grind fest which it is but at least this way it doesn't have to be too grind reliant.

3- Story
    Boy where do i even begin, i mean it doesn't even exist does it XD
    I personally don't care too much about stories in H-games but the complete lack of it feels crappy to so throw in some background for each of the girls and when "talk"ing with them prompt responses that aren't a single sentence to add a bit of life into it.

Conclusion
    Yeah the game is pretty alright, i love the characters, theres a lot of room for improvement, but considering this is your first game, this is pretty good dude, i hope you will continue this project and better it, and who knows people will come to love this game :D

PS: I get that a lot of people are being brutally honest about the game but just take all of that as constructive criticism, to the consumer its just another game but to you its the first one so don't be intimidated and yeah, you can do IT!!!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.1...

This is one of the most generic and sterile VN/Games I've run into thus far, even knowing that it's just getting started on development...

The visuals of the characters are low to moderate quality 3D anime style characters, and all unique looking... The backdrops are mix of ones i've seen before and some I have not... Most visuals have this almost hazy look to them, which is either poor lighting, or bad choice of filtering... The UI for navigation is icon based, but no hovering text or tutorial to explain exactly what they mean... So you are left to guess and experiment, because only a few are intuitive looking... And they are very generic icons...

The script is a mixed bag, with a few spelling/grammar errors and some wrongly used words... The plot (which is the shortest and most basic plot I've ever seen in an fresh VN/Game) revolves around a male student who is kind of forced to help out 3 female teachers to win a summer school competition, because he had bad grades and they also might help him improve his grades while helping them... That is the extent of the introduction... After that you begin with some character introduction choices, and a stat grinder navigation based game...

Once the protagonist introduces himself to each of the teachers, the real game begins... But the introductions pretty much consist of 1 sentence of dialogue from both parties, then you talk to the next one... Rinse and repeat until each one is spoken to... One of the choices is for the woman on the right, but the text says she is on the left, just like choice number 1... Such a lack of attention to detail...

The game play works with the protagonist able to navigate around the school classrooms for the 3 teachers, work, home to sleep/rest, and very little else... When you speak to a teacher, she just tells you a very brief (and I mean brief) fact about herself, and that is it... You have to spend energy (which you start off each day with 10) to play a lengthy, boring, and timed flash card match mini-game to actually get 1 point of affection with her... Once you get enough affection she may say or do something new... That's it... It is so completely generic...

You also have to worry about money, because you can also give gifts to the teachers for affection... Doing work for money also does a mini-game, this time being a shuffle puzzle in order to make the complete image... And you have to do that game, just a different image, every time you work... Again, very generic looking and tedious... You can rest or sleep at home to gain back energy...

That is it... This VN/Game in a nut shell... Grind out stats and money for extremely short and generic responses, and very little actual content... I can forgive the lack of content because it's new... But everything else is nothing but a time wasting grinder games, with a highly generic and sterile feel...

Overall, there is no point in even trying this VN/Game in it's current state... It seems to function correctly, but everything from the extremely short intro, to one sentence a piece dialogue, to hollow characters, generic navigation buttons, and everything else... There is no point... This is so much just a proof of generic game functionality, and nothing else... Even the limp plot is far fetched, and generic...

I've mentioned this before in other reviews, that I'm not a fan of mini-games at all in these things... And although the mini-games in this VN/Game function correctly, the fact that they are so grindy and generic, means if they stay in place, this will be a highly grindy and boring VN/Game... Even if it does add actual story and actual content beyond the extreme basics it currently has... I almost think this release is just the developers way of publicly bug testing it's mechanics... Not even trying to do anything beyond that... Nothing to pull the readers/players in... Nothing to hook us...

In any case, obviously this is the extreme beginning of this products development... But thus far it's too generic and devoid of any real substance... I wish the developers had put more time into the story and dialogue, but it is what it is... Will I revisit this one? Not if this is how the content will continue to be... And it isn't just the tedious mini-games that is the issue or reasons why... For now I would recommend skipping this one until we see what future updates do for it...