VN - Ren'Py - September 19 [v0.1] [MyDots]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

Very Nice game

I hope nothing bad happens to Madison, don't get me wrong, I am also a fan of corruption and female protagonist, but I don't like the drama
    To put it right way, sometimes I see blackmail in a female protagonist game and I enjoy it a lot, but sometimes I see another blackmail in another game that fucks my soul, that is, it depends on how the developer implements it, just don't add drama to it

Rendering: Excellent
    Music: Excellent
    Atmosphere: Excellent
    MC's body and face: excellent and original
    Story: excellent and original
    Writing: excellent, does not contain additional and boring writings
    Other models: Excellent
    everything is excellent

But I HOPE Madison will take her revenge on everyone
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ObsessivelyAroused

Short summary:

This game has pretty renders. That’s it. The story is badly written, all of the characters except MC are despicable for no reason. You have no choices or options. Due to the quality of renders, this might be worth checking out much later down the line.

Good Things

• Good use of light and post-production
    • Pretty renders

Bad points

• The story doesn’t make much sense
    • Bad writing
    • Revolting side characters
    • Inexplicable actions
    • Zero choices
  3. 3.00 star(s)

marseilles

Very good quality of renders, positioning and sound effects, but story very depressed and didn't have signs of light in future, all characters who interact with MC looks like persons from sect of maniacs. End of 1 chapter turns all in strange way and make confused. In game should be warning, to not playing, for people with very bad mental health right now! In total game have good potential, but needed in some hatred/violence - light/positive story reworking, because after ending play 1 episode u have very bad feelings, what is can make stopping you return in the game in futures updates. But I hope that the Author will listen to all the feedback and create a great project. I wish all the best :giggle: (y)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

anonymousguys

Promising start for this interesting and quality game
    Female Protagonist is my kind of fetish too!
    and the quality of render is top notch
    Character designing is really realistic and beautiful!

Can't wait for more
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Not alike

The novel is saturated with some hatred of the men, all men are bad, all bad deeds towards the girl are committed by them, the renders are not bad in places, but the plot is too stupid and goes from one extreme to another. No positive characters around, just a lot of bullying and trying to rape the main character. Just cringe
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SexyShelly

Okay, that was actually really good first update, the ending was bit of a surprise, I am hoping of lesbian content path is added in the future as I think, lesbian path and a straight path would make this game one the better ones on here, I am glad the writer did not go down the path that made the fmc a slut or an easy sex object, it looks so far, going to be a really decent story

The renders look really good, hopefully down the road, they will look even better than they do now, but I have no complaints over the renders

My only negative on this so far is the text size, the text is slightly too small, specially with part of the background being white, it's makes it kind of hard read the text, if the text was slightly bigger the text would be okay

Visual Novels with a story to tell, a story that gives a real meaning to a game matters to me big time, I don't like games that make female protags sluts and easy sex objects, So I am really glad this one is not one of those, girl sees guy, girl open legs type of game, well, I hope it's not on future updates, I hope there will be a lesbian path added as that will be more my playstyle that I prefer

I have no complaints for this devs first game, they should be proud that they are making something that a lot of people will enjoy and support, I hope this grows as it's something new for a change
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Losersriot

Plausible plot. MC is not a pretty girl, all the guys and girls around her are prettier. And as you'd expect, they don't want to hang out with her. It's very much like real life. I like bad boy romance. Plays like this are very rare. Good art. Speeches, too. The emotions are very exciting. There are some flaws - the MC's father looks like her grandfather. But that's nothing.