4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
The story continues a few years after the ending of Celestial Memoir with a new main character. There will be several familiar faces and many new ones to meet. You will be able to study and learn new magic at your new school, Serenity Circle. Many adventures will be had both on and off campus. You can build or break relationships, partake in various sports or club activities, take on missions, and much more. Once you have grown your magic power a bit, paths to new worlds and all that awaits on them will become available.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-02
Release Date: 2022-01-27
Developer: Agent Nova -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Celestial Memoir - Glitches & Bitches
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac(v0.16): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
What do you have to do once you get in the general magic classroom? I enter there, but no event triggers.

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
What do you have to do once you get in the general magic classroom? I enter there, but no event triggers.
Classes only happen in the morning and noon. Head outside and to the right to reach your down to advance the story.

Really not much content so far from what I can tell but that's not surprising.

Reactions: leathermax

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Hi ,I ask this here too, because the previous game topic probably not visited very often
can the textbox be disabled or hidden, during the lewd events or during conversation, ?

robothehobo

May 11, 2020
I think it would be cool if the main protagonist from celestial memoir would make an appearance.
Maybe even be a romance option or companion.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Hi ,I ask this here too, because the previous game topic probably not visited very often
can the textbox be disabled or hidden, during the lewd events or during conversation, ?
Probably, yes. When there are messages right mouse button should hide/unhide I think. Let me know if that works for you!

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
where to find bazaar so i can buy laptop and the summoning thing for golem and minotaur?
Yes, it says Ulmian Desert Planet Akraulia but it doesn't say how to get there. All I do is walk around school and dorm room with no clue

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Thank you but I have 30 Gold and I don't know how to earn more. The summoning circle costs 300 gold
There's an area in the desert, left of the portal, that leads to a dungeon-type area. The final 2 chests should always contain sellable loot, among some possible gear. This is the only way to make money right now. I'll be adding missions and jobs in future versions as other sources. I can always adjust prices if it seems too grindy, just let me know.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
It says I have detention in the general magic classroom but when I go there no one is.

Untitled.png

If I skip it game over.
g_001.png

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
It says I have detention in the general magic classroom but when I go there no one is.

If I skip it game over.
This happened after going to the ruins during evening? There's a bug in v0.4 where the check for detention was incorrect. If so, I have this fixed for the next version. For now you can just edit your save and set variable 72 to 0. Or send me your save and I can do it. Don't enter the ruins during evening to avoid the bug. Sorry for the issue.

Reactions: RaduStefan

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
This happened after going to the ruins during evening? There's a bug in v0.4 where the check for detention was incorrect. If so, I have this fixed for the next version. For now you can just edit your save and set variable 72 to 0. Or send me your save and I can do it. Don't enter the ruins during evening to avoid the bug. Sorry for the issue.
The saves in this archive seem to contain random characters. I dont know what to edit

Reactions: prosmoker1

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
The saves in this archive seem to contain random characters. I dont know what to edit
Edited saves 1-3 so you should no longer be stuck getting the game over. Also added a save 5 with some extra money, use it if you want or just delete it. The bug will happen again if you go to ruins during evening in v0.4. It will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: prosmoker1
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes