RPGM - Onhold - Serenity Circle [v0.18 Public] [Agent Nova]

1. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

I really like the idea behind this game's setting. A magic cademy where you teleport to different worlds to have crazy adventures is an amazing idea. That being said, the scope of this game seems so large that, without a full team of developers, a lot of the environments will feel really empty or, perhaps, require many years of work. I do realize that this game is currently on a bit of a hiatus but, if the dev ever does start it back up again, I hope enough people will support them so more of their lofty development goals can be realized.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Untolddead

Another pointlessly cryptic labyrinthian game maker game. In this game you will wander around aimlessly wondering where you should go. Talk to npcs that have nothing interesting to say. Slowly grind down your inhibition so you can see the handful of scenes in the game.

For the developer remove 90% of the doors and rooms. You can have classes all in one room there is no reason that each class needs it's own room. If you're going to have a menu for the dorms you might as well just have it from the start instead of having a bunch of doors that go no where.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Cicica

This is one of the few games in RPGM that I love in a long time. The map is not too big and the quests are clearly defined and easy to follow. It is pretty simple to play and understand, which is great for an RPGM game.
    Sex scenes are also pretty nice and I'd say sufficient for now, but obviously this will improve with time.
    Overall, great game for now