4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
serenity-kat021(1920).png

Overview:
You lose your mother to cancer after caring for her for 5 years. She left you a magical book that transports you to Serenity Island... a paradise with nekos, romance, and adventure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: N2TheFire - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Last Human
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Chapter 1

Extras: Italian Translation - Multi-Mod - Persistent

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

serenity01.png serenity02.png serenity03.png serenity04.png serenity05.png serenity06.png serenity07.png serenity08.png serenity09.png serenity10.png serenity11.png serenity12.png serenity13.png serenity14.png serenity15.png serenity16.png serenity17.png serenity18.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Awesome graphics and jumping in! Pretty good start of the story. No engrish spoken here.. smooth dialog decent renders. Maybe the start could be a bit more fleshed out. The story is an original and not a rehash of many of what you find on site.. Kudos for taking this one in a different direction. Looking forward to seeing where N2TheFire takes this one.

Bookmarked and awaiting more!

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Omfg gorgeous cat girls!!! I will play this when I get back to my comp. If you add an Android port that would be good
Thanks... but to be honest, the cat girls aren't in the first release. I put those sample pics up before I thought about that. They'll definitely be in the next update. Sorry about that guys, my first time putting a game up here. And no, no incest.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Really beautiful girls, but I wonder if there will be animations in the future.
And if possible, could you say the planned tags?
Sorry forgot to answer about planned tags. I honestly am not sure yet aside from the obvious one (animations). But definitely vaginal sex, probably some butt play too. Lesbian, orgy or 3 some (not sure how to tag that). I'm watching the thread so if you guys mention some, I may implement.

oonorlund

Apr 17, 2020
Nice looking start to the game. Keep up the good work and I cant wait to see more of the game in the future.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sorry forgot to answer about planned tags. I honestly am not sure yet aside from the obvious one (animations). But definitely vaginal sex, probably some butt play too. Lesbian, orgy or 3 some (not sure how to tag that). I'm watching the thread so if you guys mention some, I may implement.
then I take back my previous comment about incest "probably no" and replace with "probably in a totally 100% *totally not lying* unofficial patch" *wink wink nudge nudge*

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes