RPGM - Completed - Series of Bimbofication Events: Downfall of Little Miss Perfect [Final] [Delicate Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

BlackInk112

It's very short, has 2 animated scenes, no story, no interesting characters, nothing, it could have been a visual novel, the rpg part is useless.
    The story stops to make you roam around trying to find what to do, thak god the map is small.

It has been a waste of time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

slowman

I probably should like this game it's got breast expansion pregnancy bimbofication but goddamn is the 3d rendering really ugly it's also weird that this is made in RPGM rather than renpy as this just visual novel to be honest.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Boomerang

Frankly, there's good games. Bad games. Poorly made games with good intentions, but little skill. This is a horribly bad game that looks like ass, reads like an incel gynophobe wrote it and in short shows that the dev couldn't even bother to ensure character names/portraits in dialogue (add clanging quotationmarks for that) stay consistent. This thing is a waste of virtual space that you don't want to spend any time with. Even if you want to be extremely generous, there's simply not any content worth interacting with it over.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Shaseen

The game is quite short and, frankly, not very well-executed. It should have been developed in Ren'PY instead of RPGM, and the limited exploration phases feel unnecessary. I give it 2 out of 5 stars mainly because I have a liking for the genre.