RPGM - Completed - Servant Valkyrie [v1.12] [kuronekoguri]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.12

Can i really call this a game? It feels more like a gallery scene viewer with extra steps, or maybe a VN build with a RPGM engine. Overall i cant rightfully call this a game, yet despite that, i still had fun experiencing and exploring the various ending of this story, its short and to the point.

After a moment of thinking, decided to give this game a VN type game rating, nothing too special, but all the fundamentals are done very well.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rf300400

Pretty neat game with an angle of corruption based slavery.

The underwear only outfit makes the PC look sexier because of the partial, but high exposure.

The endings and changes in storyline as per your choices makes the gameplay interesting.

A guide txt file in the game folders would be really helpful tho.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

Mostly just a scene hunter, a good variety of scenes but limited CG to go alongside them. The corruption is kinda weak IMO, a lot of her lines are reluctant but even on day 1 she'll still go join in a competition with four other girls to see who can make the most men cum in them. I guess it's going for the secret slut angle but it's still way too fast.

Would've made for a good sub section in a larger game, maybe as part of a game over sequence where she's already had some training beforehand. On it's own the corruption falls flat for me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Hamakabula

Pretty excellent game. No useless grind, focus on the sexy stuff and very high replayability. Even the virgin ending has some good scenes (focussing on others)

Translator also did a pretty good job, the MTL is barely noticeable
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Womp

Servant Valkyrie is one of the best corruption titles I have played. The MC is stuck in a sex den for 20 days and needs to choose from several sex acts each day. Sex acts lose pride and acts boosting moral increase pride.

The Good
    • Gets right into sex scenes without diminishing the theme of corruption. (MC is very reluctant at first)
    • The den is like a sex carnival for the player. It's fun to see all the rides and how they develop.
    • A good amount can change. Depending on what you do, NPCs will open small quests that lead to new scenes and endings.
    The Middle
    • It is edited MTL. Truthfully very serviceable. You will find funky grammar occasionally, but you won't have a stroke.
    • The art is good but can have messy perspectives
    • While not devoid of intrigue, this is a playground game, not a ton of story or character development.
    The Bad
    • UI should be better at displaying route progress (i.e. what phase you are on for each activity)
    • Not a fault of the game directly, but its engine can feel sluggish compared to more modern ones.
    • No visual preview in the gallery and no way to exit a scene preemptively.