Unity Abandoned Servius Quest WIP [v0.6] [Vestina]

5p1der

Jul 30, 2019
Screenshot (9).png

Overview:
Life of a slave in Ancient Rome is a tough thing, but Servius is more fortunate than others slaves. Because the Domus where he is serving is inhabited by beautiful women.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-09
Release Date: 2020-10-06
Developer: Vestina
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (13).png Screenshot (14).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Yeah...also confused by the WIP and "Completed" tag. Looks like it's just on the Latest updates page though. Don't see completed in the actual thread. Sites probably just behind on updating the tags on that page.

Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
So I got as far as replacing the Swan Statue with the duck and peeping on the girls, then the game just ends, telling me I could have seen more. Any tips?

Last edited:
Reactions: Longboi

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Why the uploader use that bad downloader?
Racaty max dl 250 kb/s. -.-
Filesupload same speed but damn Amazon Popups. -.-
Anonfiles same speed limit.
Please use other Downloader that not cap Speed like Nopy or ZIPPYSHARE!

Reactions: m069 and Namba

Vermoth

Nov 10, 2017
where is here swimsuit even? I found both that are too big or too small and I'm pretty sure I've interacted with everything else.

Nov 13, 2017
where is here swimsuit even? I found both that are too big or too small and I'm pretty sure I've interacted with everything else.
You gotta present the 2 suits to Julia, then grt high apathy with agatha but don't max it out, then ask agatha about it

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2019
Wait how do you get other events? It only lets me give the swimsuit and sweep and it ends the game, doesn't seem to be option to go to a date or the pond?

Nov 13, 2017
Wait how do you get other events? It only lets me give the swimsuit and sweep and it ends the game, doesn't seem to be option to go to a date or the pond?
as far as I've gone, you either have to press try again and make it till the end again where he argues with himself and decides to go peeping, or start the game, go straight to the swimsuits without interacting with anything else, then carry onwards like normal to reach the part where he decides to go peeping. Also of note, I suggest saving before trying to charm agatha, because maxing out the empathy bar triggers a fail state later on when peeping. Saving a lot is recommended.

Jan 5, 2019
Ok so I did the duck and statue thing twice, once with agatha liking the mc and once without but its a fail state either way? What is the point of all this? XD

Reactions: Longboi
D

Deleted member 187590

So I got 2 ends.

If I charm Agatha, at the end she says she loves MC and it's bad end.
If I don't charm Agatha, at the end she says she loves gladiators and it's bad end.

I won't spend another 40 minutes just for trying to see some cheetah tits.
If there is no guide it doesn't have any appeal at all.

VideoNasty

Oct 21, 2019
How the heck do I open the chest? Whichever way I turn the key, I can't do anything with the animal head bolts. Developer needs to work on making the clues a bit more logical, IMO.

Nov 13, 2017
How the heck do I open the chest? Whichever way I turn the key, I can't do anything with the animal head bolts. Developer needs to work on making the clues a bit more logical, IMO.
The chest is purely trial and error. iirc, the order goes left, right, left, up or left, right, up, left. If neither works, you just need turn the key so that it doesn't reset, and once it resets, repeat the pattern and change up the last turn. same thing goes for animal heads.