Unreal Engine - Settlers of Ceinov [v5.8] [Nuneko]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Furmilk

False advertisement. Based on the pictures, I expected some fantasy type setting where you're working a farm and breeding. Instead it's some sci-fi setting where you spawn between 2 major dystopian cities and spend 5 minutes running to them to find a population that's 80% censored because the dev doesn't want to have kids, yet has several age groups younger than adult which generate in the world. There's also 0 tutorial, so figuring out how to do ANYTHING is a trial of patience which is not something you want when your player is horny. Hell someone had to post the controls here, why are they not in-game? I don't how to accomplish anything and the rules for this aren't explained at all. The game says it was made by 1 person, but 3 and a half years with not even the basics sorted out? Dude, you aren't meant to be a game dev, try something else. The icing on the cake? It's optimized like shit. It chugs constantly in the city, making trying to to figure things out unbearable. Deleted after 30 minutes of getting pissed off attempting to do shit. -1 out of 10, if I was a mod I'd delete this thread.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Brok TheDog

This vote is for version 5.8. Good, these games are extremely demanding and very poorly stabilized. Instead of ensuring that only the adult versions are released, 90% of them I crossed and pixelated. Once in the city it's lag galore. For those who and the tutorial, or even know where to start all this and non-existent. We don't understand how to earn money, in the photos we should be able to build, but even there is no explanation. For a project that was launched a little over 3 years ago, this is very disappointing.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Actual_Funky_Kong

There's no help for figuring out the controls, the customization is awful, the loli/shota content gets to disgustingly questionable degrees and you can't even interact with adult female characters. Once you do get into a sex dialogue you can't even do anything besides stare at two naked models and click buttons with the name of sex positions while "WAITING | DD" (whatever that means) flashes up on the screen. The game is also nothing like the pictures in the thread and nearly identical to a game called "Adventurous Monster Breeder"
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FreedomGundam18

Has potential. Already some decent sex positions implemented, and has a pretty good menu system for graphics, etc. Looking forward to the character customization and impregnation features in future updates! Following for sure, keep it coming dev!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Captain Rex

Game is good but needs alot of work. Currently this game is going in the right direction with more updates that include new positions and a vast amount of races. The graphics are good but make my pc sound like an apache helicopter even with a 1660ti and i7. Will most likely increase rating in the future as the game progresses and becomes full.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

srg91

Review for version 4.8.1
    This has to be one of the most bare-bones games I've ever encountered on F95.

I'd first like to address the tags, because most of them are false:
    • 3D Game - yes
    • Character Creation - nope (just a menu that says "coming soon" to ALL categories)
    • Anal sex - nope
    • Vaginal sex - yes
    • slave - nope
    • management - nope
    • fantasy - yes
    • Harem - nope
    • handjob - nope
    • rape - nope (you basically ask nicely, it seems consensual)
    • pregnancy - nope
    • simulator - nope (unless lighting counts, then yes it has some rays and bloom)
    • Female protagonist - yes
    • Male Protagonist - yes
    I assume all these tags might be for the Patreon version of the game, but that does not coincide with the version that is uploaded here, therefore more than half of them are invalid and even misleading.

So, what you get is basically a world with a house (that has a working door), trees, some water and 2 spawn points (each around 130 meters away from the house) for female monsters with who you can have some pointless dialogue and sex in 2 different positions (with 3-4 stages) of which you can only control when they stop (no climax); you can rotate the camera around it, change it's height and zoom (there is also a POV camera option that does not work). That's all.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

gladius89

The game has been resurrect. Its far from being same as breeders of the Nephalem. The current content is poor. few almost same girls, some sex scenes with "wood" animation... But hey! There is a lot of place for improvement. Worth to check it