VN - Others - Completed - Seven days with the Ghost [Lilies Project]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Wooloomooloo

I could say that there's essentially nothing wrong with this game, but I would have to find the will to stop facepalming in order to do that. Or headdesking, your choice. Basically, the graphics are quite fine - just don't get your hopes up, because this that does not mean you'll see much sex. Sure, there is some, but this is NOT going to satisfy you if that's what you get into it for. Unfortunately, the story won't exactly keep you riveted to your seat either - it's okay(ish) too I suppose, but nothing that will defy your expectations in the slightest at any point, for sure. However, the verbiage... oh god, you WILL drown in the torrent of words that happens between any two ticks moving the game along. Play the game, then tell me that you never desperately leaned on "fast forward" full tilt, and I WILL call you a liar, straight to your face, without hesitation. WAY too many words for way too little game. And, ah, about that - technically, the "game" isn't a Kinetic Novel because there are more than zero player choices in it; which is another way of saying that there is exactly ONE. So pardon my french, but this IS in fact a fucking Kinetic Novel, full stop. Which I would have never played have I known that from the start, seeing as how player agency is kinda important to me. Well rest assured, you won't be bothered by any of that - and if an impossibly long-winded yuri otome with mild supernatural overtones sounds appealing to you than hey - go knock yourself out...