VN Ren'Py Seven Deadly Sins [RedWhite] Previews and Discussion

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I kind of hope that the dark feeling continues in the game and it doesn't end another bad boy wants to have them all without risk.

I think that the perfect model for this game would be a free mode with events at special dates. It wouldn't truly make sense to do it in a pure VN style.

On another hand I feel perfectly fine with the MC trying to get control and richness. Just don't give us full control from the start, this game storyline feels quite perfect for many fetishes, be it maledom, femdom, NTR... it has a lot of potential on many points.

But... what I feel the description is asking for is challenge, that you don't get all the things you want as easy as possible but rather you need money, stats... I like a lot the character models btw.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well for starters he will want payback. how better then take out the person that abondoned him use blackmail to ruin the mother life.

The renders looks good but the story seem to be very dark i hope the mc is not pussy but actually bad guy that want payback. And looking at the clip i hope we get to see more of it where mc fucks up competitors face in huge battle.

how does Elizabeth looks like ?? this is the story about her and yet she is not shown so how does mc know how she looks like he was too young to even remember her.

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I kind of hope that the dark feeling continues in the game and it doesn't end another bad boy wants to have them all without risk.

I think that the perfect model for this game would be a free mode with events at special dates. It wouldn't truly make sense to do it in a pure VN style.

On another hand I feel perfectly fine with the MC trying to get control and richness. Just don't give us full control from the start, this game storyline feels quite perfect for many fetishes, be it maledom, femdom, NTR... it has a lot of potential on many points.

But... what I feel the description is asking for is challenge, that you don't get all the things you want as easy as possible but rather you need money, stats... I like a lot the character models btw.

Well for starters he will want payback. how better then take out the person that abondoned him use blackmail to ruin the mother life.

The renders looks good but the story seem to be very dark i hope the mc is not pussy but actually bad guy that want payback. And looking at the clip i hope we get to see more of it where mc fucks up competitors face in huge battle.

how does Elizabeth looks like ?? this is the story about her and yet she is not shown so how does mc know how she looks like he was too young to even remember her.

First of all i want to say we are really appreciate your comments.

Storyline is our priority. We definitely don't want to waste players time. We care every little detail about our game and we want to create great first impression with very first version of the game. Of course we don't want to create copletely VN game. But considering our recources our game will have some VN factor in it and we keep getting better at coding therefore game might get copletly new and mor developed atmosphere and to reach this point your support is really important for us. What we tried to tell with trailer was to explain games concept. Of course all the scenes you saw is in the game but real story hidden at scenes you have to wait too see... ;)

Elizabeth directly relevant to storyline so we didn't want to show her yet. Of course Mc dont remember her he was only a child but he somewhat remember her and reason is... Coming Soon :coffee:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes