Seeking Several different things I'm looking for

Sep 24, 2020
Hello all and any. I've sorta run out of good games to play, so if anyone could recommend any games with the following content, that would be appreciated.

First of all, the black list, being:
NTR (if its avoidable or not really a large part then I'll take it)
Ren'py and HTML games in general. Recommend only if its REALLY REALLY good
No sexual content (I think this is obvious but putting anyway)
Games that don't have any sort of animation.

What I'm looking for:
Trap stuff (either protagonist or not, I'd prefer that if the game has traps, it plays a major part in it)
Male protagonist stuff, with the main content being reverse rape.
Action games (stuff like Demon Angel Sakura)

Thanks in advance.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
You want traps to reverse rape you? The whole point of traps is to fuck them because they are feminine and males are masculine(well normally). Just advanced search and put male protag/female domination/trap in tags and put ntr in without tags then select in adult games in the search in forums using the search threads tab. I can't personally recommend anything because I hate femdom, down with topping very feminine traps though, they wanna be a girl they get fucked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2020
You want traps to reverse rape you? The whole point of traps is to fuck them because they are feminine and males are masculine(well normally). Just advanced search and put male protag/female domination/trap in tags and put ntr in without tags then select in adult games in the search in forums using the search threads tab. I can't personally recommend anything because I hate femdom, down with topping very feminine traps though, they wanna be a girl they get fucked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to be rude, but the entire reason I made this thread was because I was tired of sifting through the search. Every game I tried was either decent but super unfinished, or bad and something I'd rather avoid.

Reactions: Drtoolittle

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Then also select the completed tag in the prefixes section into the search. I can't personally help you because we don't have the same tastes so I don't have personal recommendations, good luck on your search.