Others Completed Sex Adventure: The Board Game [Final] [CritoGames]

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
SA5.png

Overview:
Do you think your sex life could be more exciting? No matter what you think now, this board game is sure to help you earn points for helping the opposite sex.Never again monotonous sexual interaction! Make sure you impress your sex partner when you enjoy this erotic sex adventure together - up to the happy end!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-07-11
Release Date: 2020-04-16
Developer: Thorsten P -
Publisher: CritoGames -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, German
Other Games: Strip Blackjack: Hot Gym
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks to BaasB for sharing this game.

SA1.png SA2.png SA3.png SA4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
''No matter if you are in a relationship or looking for a partner. With this game your first intimate moment together is guaranteed to be unforgettable!''
Looks like some kind of erotic twister and i guess it's fair to expect something unforgettable like having to call some first responders to untwist whatever mess you manage to end up with.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
I like how the first line answers the question it asked "Do you think your sex life could be more exciting? No"

This game is supposed to be for couples, if i am not wrong........guess i am too lonely and virgin too play it }:|

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Wait... so this game is trying to teach you that giving in sex will 'earn you more points' with the opposite sex than receiving? I guess that's a good message to spread...?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IcarusLabs and atur

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
I generally try not to comment on art and models, 'cause I'm no artist... but that fairy/angel (they couldn't decide which it is, either) is disturbing.

LegnaEgor

Oct 13, 2017
I generally try not to comment on art and models, 'cause I'm no artist... but that fairy/angel (they couldn't decide which it is, either) is disturbing.
You're telling me that giraffe necked curvaceous anorexic angels don't get your goad? Weird, dude.

ToBeContinued

Sep 2, 2017
Bwaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaaaaa. The whole description is set so high, its in space. Like this indy sex game is going to bring peace to the galaxy. Just say its a hetro fuck game, please. And yeah, that ting, what ever the fuck it is, in the bottom corner, needs to be burned and burned agian, and thrice, just to be safe and sure.

lunawuff

Mar 29, 2018
Why is this even on here? There is literally no one who goes to this site who would have a partner to play this with.

And even if they did, I do not see anyone seriously sitting down to play this monstrosity/abortion and actually use it to determine what positions they will fuck in. This thing needs to die in a fire.

aureaira

Jun 12, 2020
To be honest, I can think of a lot of stuff I'd rather do with my husband than having to click on a laptop screen during sex to see what we're supposed to do next. And fucking with a timer ticking down on a screen also doesn't sound too appealing tbh. But maybe it's a good idea for younglings who're just starting the whole sex thing and have no idea what to do? It does seem to explain basic techniques in minute detail after all xD

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
LOL! I'm typing this on my Hubby's account, we choose and play some of the games here together, and this looked like it could be fun. BUT only if we could edit the actions. And use it with another couple visiting us, i.e. add actions for all the varieties two couples could use.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Pfft.. not worth your precious HD space.
Pathetic piece of sh*t.
Early last year I downloaded this from Steam and then deleted file after 10 minutes of doing all the game had to offer.
Probably took the Creator an hour tops to make it.

Reactions: t727