Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Yes, finally! More futanari centaur content! The internet is like a wasteland regarding good futanari centaur stuff. This will be a great addition to my collection. :p
Still drinking from a dry river sadly.

There's only 5 sex scenes in the game currently, and 2 of them don't include the centaurs (I still really like them though).

If you're looking for futa centaurs, so far Tales of Androgyny seems like your best bet if you're not already aware of it. The gangbang remains as one of my favorite scenes.

dagonka15

May 27, 2017

There's only 5 sex scenes in the game currently, and 2 of them don't include the centaurs (I still really like them though).

If you're looking for futa centaurs, so far Tales of Androgyny seems like your best bet if you're not already aware of it. The gangbang remains as one of my favorite scenes.
So would you share with us a full game? Pls.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I'm... gonna keep an eye on this...

The website showing possible downloads has intrigued me, especially the first one ;)

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018

Are the scenes in tales of adrogyny animated?

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Are the scenes in tales of adrogyny animated?
Eh only like one of them I believe. Animated scenes are much more scarce, the focus is instead on (very well written imo) encounters with usually one CG depicting the MC getting down and dirty with someone (consensual or otherwise).

MC is a trap, no idea whether that appeals to you or not. I personally love it. There's also a redhead mod done by Jorja that enhances the game exponentially imo.

Original Hiro Facial Makeup.png AutoFuzzless.png Redhead Hiro Facial Makeup.png AutoFuzzless.png

Here's the link to the thread about it. Also here's a few more CGs that might convince you.

Original GoblinMatingPressFemale.jpg HarpyAnal.jpg CentaurAnal.jpg Redhead GoblinMatingPressFemale.jpg HarpyAnal.jpg CentaurAnal.jpg

Enjoy.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Reactions: AlexnChaos

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019

Unfortunately, whilst I love Futanari content, I dislike futa x male or male x futa.

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Unfortunately, whilst I love Futanari content, I dislike futa x male or male x futa.
Hmm, well I don't know if you're specifically looking for futa monster girl stuff, but I kinda doubt you'll happen to find anything else tbh. However, if no futaXmale stuff is your biggest gripe, you may like Hardcoded. It's still visual novel-esque and has futa x female and futa x futa scenes, so give it a peek to see if it's up your alley. There's also a checkbox in the options that replaces male encounters with futa versions.

MC 1560038858019.png Other stuff 1560038889718.png 1560039008630.png

And if that's still not something you're interested in, you could try taking a peek at Fallen Angel. It's not a visual novel in the slightest and is more hentai than anything, but it still has loads of futaXfuta and futaXfemale stuff.

ok I'm tired of linking and referring to other things. Plus I'm out of material anyway. Hopefully one of these tickles your fancy.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Hmm, well I don't know if you're specifically looking for futa monster girl stuff, but I kinda doubt you'll happen to find anything else tbh. However, if no futaXmale stuff is your biggest gripe, you may like Hardcoded. It's still visual novel-esque and has futa x female and futa x futa scenes, so give it a peek to see if it's up your alley. There's also a checkbox in the options that replaces male encounters with futa versions.

MC View attachment 320219 Other stuff View attachment 320220 View attachment 320227

And if that's still not something you're interested in, you could try taking a peek at Fallen Angel. It's not a visual novel in the slightest and is more hentai than anything, but it still has loads of futaXfuta and futaXfemale stuff.

ok I'm tired of linking and referring to other things. Plus I'm out of material anyway. Hopefully one of these tickles your fancy.
Played a bit of hardcoded. Looked great, but unfortunately not much is actually animated. I am not really one that gets off well to text. Fallen angel is not really an artstyle I like but I've played it before. Mainly due to the lack of futa content of course, so I had to give it a try.

I definitely appreciate the advice though. Hadn't seen hardcoded before.

Reactions: 9inchz

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I prefer male on futa to futa on male, but it seems like alek prefers dude's getting it in the pooper from futas :(

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I prefer male on futa to futa on male, but it seems like alek prefers dude's getting it in the pooper from futas :(
So, so what if they do...
I don't get why peeps express what fetish they don't like when the game HAS what they don't like.

Look, I've got nothing against you timepants and it's not just you. There are others that do the same thing.

Honestly, if you don't prefer it, just steer away from it. There is content I steer away from, I don't go on that thread to make it known to every creator about how I dislike what they're putting into their game.

I for one would like to see more Futa on male. It was in the tags, description, and/or photos... and THAT is why I'm here.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks for the information.
and how do you want him to find out?

except if each copy of the game has a unique code and he notes somewhere what code is associated with which person

and even if it's that , someone just have to create a new account to DL this game

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
People are free to say what they want to say. And there is no "futa on male" tag, thus it may come as a surprise. There is "male protagonist" and "futa/trans", this does not explicitly mean there is futa on male content.

If people were not allowed to say what they don't like and should just steer away from it, reviews would be unreliable and biased because only people who like what they see will post/comment/review.

Besides, telling creators what people don't like in the game, actually helps the creators by seeing what people are mostly interested in. It'd allow them to more efficiently use their time to create content people want. Of course, this one comment does not "show what people want", but if many more people would do the same, it would.

Let's say there's 1000 people interested in a game. 600 are not interested in futa x male, but they don't say it (because they apparently are not allowed to) and the devs just keep adding futa x male. This makes sure those 600 people start getting uninterested, which creates negative growth and time inefficiently spent for the creators.

TL;DR. Comments what people like and dislike have use. Let people say what they want to say.
Obviously, you didn't read my post thoroughly... I didn't just state TAG, but also description and/or photos. The photos clearly has a picture that says futa on male and there is a FUTA/TRANS tag, clearly the to points can be connected...

Also, if a creator puts the specific fetish into a game, it's because they like that fetish and popping in just to say, "hey, I don't like that one fetish" is like spitting in the face of the creator who does like it whether they're stating it with niceties or with negative connotation .

Did Timepants comment have vile intent, no... though, the sadface at the end when he commented about the creator "probably prefers dudes getting it in the pooper from futas," gives a feeling of kink shaming...

Are there creators out there that pick some fetish only because it sells, sure... but that's assuming, assuming is typically bad. I for one like to believe that creators who put out fetish content is doing it because they actually LIKE the fetish they are creating.

Yes, people are free to do whatever they want, how ever they want. If they want to express what they don't like to creators, so be it. But the common courtesy would be to just move on and let the creator do what they like, not pander to someone who doesn't like the fetish the creator likes.

And your what if scenario is way out there. 1000 people interested in a game that has futa x male, and 600... more than HALF, don't like the fetish associated with the game. Sorry, that is absolutely unrealistic, I don't care how much you try to spin it.

I can see that there could be a group of people who saw the futa/trans tag, try to play it only to find out it has futa x male content. That is par for the course when it comes to futa/trans content, almost mutaly connected. But it still goes back to my first statement, that if the creator likes it, they'll put it in their game.

Comments are a double edge sword, in anyway you put it. Saying they don't like a particular fetish they're using in their game may even discourage a creator to even WORK on a game, especially if we used your "what if" scenario... If more than half doesn't like the fetish the creator is using in their content, what's the point of even continuing it...

I think constructive criticism should be used. Like, if more futa x male is added to the game, maybe suggest more futa x female versus just saying you don't like futa x male, or any ADDITIONAL fetishes you'd like to see...

I don't want to make it seem like I'm ranting, but there is a right way and a not so right way of doing/saying things.

TL;DR: I don't care if you didn't read it...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes