2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SaSARBannerAd.png

Overview:
You've lived a horrible life and upon death, somehow woke up as your 18 year old self. You wish you could re-do your life again but there's one problem: you're stuck in a time loop. You wake up everyday to strong teenage hormones guiding your every action. Will you try to escape or live consequence free?

Sex and Sex Again Revival is an adult themed, 2nd person, choose-your-own-adventure game. It’s based around the idea of you reliving the same day over and over and your sexual adventures with your family (incest). It is intended to be a realistic depiction of an ideal story-book family where you play the role as one of the younger twins of the Jones’s (customizable last names) in modern times. This story is and will remain mostly text. It is told to engage your imagination and senses and not focused on imagery. AI generated or other Art styles are currently planned for the game although it is not the main focus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-03-03
Developer: Icarus Dragon -
Censored: No
Version: 2403A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Latest Conceptual Version
All
: - - - -
May 2023 Visual pack: - - -

Latest Playable
(2303C)

KellyHair.jpg KellyRoom.jpg JudyDrive.jpg JudyCrouching.jpg AbbyQuestion.jpg AbbyClothesLight01.jpg Fred01.jpg Fred02.jpg Jim01.jpg Jim02.jpg Kevin02.jpg Kevin01.jpg
Image1.PNG Image1.PNG Image3.PNG Image4.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

wytdb

Jan 23, 2017
View attachment 1837026

Overview:

You've lived a horrible life and upon death, somehow woke up as your 18 year old self. You wish you could re-do your life again but there's one problem: you're stuck in a time loop. You wake up everyday to strong teenage hormones guiding your every action. Will you try to escape or live consequence free?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-30
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: Icarus Dragon -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - - -

View attachment 1837012 View attachment 1837013 View attachment 1837012 View attachment 1837014 View attachment 1837015
WOW Man. I'm so glad you're alive and working on this again. I loved, loved, loved the old version. You are really talented in writing sex scenes--and the interactivity was so good. Anyway, gonna check this out. Hope you'll stick with it!

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I played this so many times and always thought it was really unfortunate that it wasn't finished. I'm glad to see it back. It also gives me hope that other great unfinished works may get revived some day.

Reactions: Dalurker

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Currently very broken unfortunately. A lot of code errors, and a lot of passages that just aren't written with no indication which one has content and which one doesn't.
Yeah, dev disappeared like this a couple times; marmota night on editthis, along with sex and sex again [someone mentioned it can be found on textadventures, remeber there being a downloadable ver too].

Reactions: Michael967

sparrow13

Jan 27, 2018
I'm guessing this isnt that same dev?

I get reviving a dead game but why take their user name?

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
Just played through the current version, like the changes from the original. Can't wait to see future updates!

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I'm guessing this isnt that same dev?

I get reviving a dead game but why take their user name?
If it's true, then the answer would be money. I hope it's not true, and this is the real one. As it's unlikely any good content will come from a scam.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes