Sex and Sex Again Revival

May 17, 2022
Hello all,

My name is Icarus Dragon and I am making an interactive adult fiction game called "Sex and Sex Again: Revival"

What is Sex and Sex Again: Revival (SaSAR) you ask? It is a adult themed, 2nd person, choose-your-own-adventure game created, programmed and written by me. :D

It's based around the idea of you reliving the same day over and over again and your sexual adventures. It's themes include but are not limited to fantasy, time travel, consensual sex, ''incest'', rape, prostitution, domination, submission, extreme forms of sex, role playing, anal sex and whatever else I can think of.

Some options that are *not* going to be in the game for the foreseeable future are: dick-girls/fem-boys, intense gay/lesbian-ism, heavy gore/vore, cumflation, unrealistic proportions, feminization, anyone underage or heavy scat. There is nothing wrong with these fetishes, they just don't interest me and I will not be focusing on them.

With that said, I am planning to work full time on this game. If you want to join me on this wacky adventure of adult fiction, you can visit my blog @

I will also be posting here occasionally so keep an eye out. With that said, feel free to download the current version of the game to play. Thank you.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
as you're going to great lengths to specify themes, you should probably also be clear on where you stand with the most divisive 3-letter tag there is. whatever you choose is fine, but you need to be clear about it from the beginning.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
as you're going to great lengths to specify themes, you should probably also be clear on where you stand with the most divisive 3-letter tag there is. whatever you choose is fine, but you need to be clear about it from the beginning.
Can you imagine? constant NTR? over and over and... or even better, 1000 different ways to get cucked :devilish:

Bah, I don't think there will be any NTR on the game, and if it is, it should be avoidable, since you repeat the day over and over... the MC should learn of his mistakes and avoid getting NTR'd. But that's my opinion... the last word is from the dev.

Reactions: woody554

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
I like the ideaand it could be intresting game, but... "Double-click this passage to edit it." Every route I tried ends like this or other errors. Sooo... Waiting for a more playable version.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
On your blog you said you're having trouble with Patreon? Have you tried SubscribeStar?