sex and women are overrated.

"Wrong"

Formerly 'My cum is white as snow'
Jun 10, 2022
I cannot understand the modern disease called vagina worship and men called incels. Why do you guys have such an obsession with wet slit? What's so special about her? Nothing will change when you enter the vagina. Your problems will not go away. You won't get better or stronger. In real life, sex is not interesting at all. It's not as beautiful as it looks on the screens. You can't run away from yourself :)

• Haha
Reactions: Geigi

"Wrong"

Jun 10, 2022
Sex is fucking fantastic... There have been very few and far between experiences that were mediocre for my enjoyment, the last majority have been pleasant to euphoric.
in this case, you can just take banned substances :)

Boarborn

Apr 11, 2022
Money is overrated too. no violence, no sexy women in your piece of entertainment, my money remains in my pocket.

Reactions: Geigi

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I agree. Only cuddles and men, that's all that matters.

It's simply just a byproduct of capitalism. They created Valentines day to sell bullshit simply for the sake of promoting sells or how they commercialize the lords return. It's the exact same reason why they made all women wear makeup, get surgery and starve themselves. It's all one big conspiracy to make God's chosen gender pay more money.

Reactions: "Wrong"

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I cannot understand the modern disease called vagina worship and men called incels. Why do you guys have such an obsession with wet slit? What's so special about her? Nothing will change when you enter the vagina. Your problems will not go away. You won't get better or stronger. In real life, sex is not interesting at all. It's not as beautiful as it looks on the screens. You can't run away from yourself :)
Just males being males. We see pretty thiccc female we MUST get in!

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I agree. Only cuddles and men, that's all that matters.

It's simply just a byproduct of capitalism. They created Valentines day to sell bullshit simply for the sake of promoting sells or how they commercialize the lords return. It's the exact same reason why they made all women wear makeup, get surgery and starve themselves. It's all one big conspiracy to make God's chosen gender pay more money.
Backwards. humans -> sex -> prostitution -> capitalism -> valentines day -> profit.

I'm pretty sure prostitution came before capitalism...unless you count bartering stuff prior to money as capitalism. In that case prostitution and capitalism probably had their first instances on the same day.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Why do you guys have such an obsession with wet slit? What's so special about her? Nothing will change when you enter the vagina.
So, where can I get one to use until I get bored of it?
Right now adult game is the cheapest and safe alternative to real sex.

I'd like to have a wide variety of beautiful women to have sex with, so I can form my own opinion about wet slits.
But all wet slits I know come with a problem that waste my money and limits my freedom.

"Wrong"

Jun 10, 2022
So, where can I get one to use until I get bored of it?
Right now adult game is the cheapest and safe alternative to real sex.

I'd like to have a wide variety of beautiful women to have sex with, so I can form my own opinion about wet slits.
But all wet slits I know come with a problem that waste my money and limits my freedom.
Buy sex doll

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
We are all at the mercy of the urges nature programmed into us.
The act of having sex makes you feel great because that's want nature wants, if sex were awful, painful and left you feeling terrible for days you wouldn't want it and our species would die out.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I can understand the women part, I mean... I have no right to say anything about ppl's sexual orientation. But... sex? I think it is the best thing in this freakin world. :lepew:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
The act of having sex makes you feel great because that's want nature wants, if sex were awful, painful and left you feeling terrible for days you wouldn't want it and our species would die out.
I'm pretty sure that Praying Mantis still exist and isn't an endangered species.