Unity - Completed - Sex Apocalypse 2 [Final] [Octo Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ScrewMe

This game is one of "could've beens". First of all, poor optimisation. Whenever there's like 10 zombies spawning - you receive a slideshow at specific points. My laptop may not be the one with 4090, but enough to play AAA titles on ultra settings.

Now to gameplay. Different guns - cool. Different unlockable areas - cool. But soon enough you realise that new areas are small bunch of street-looking like corridors and that's it.
    Only two types of enemies with generic zombies and something that's supposed to be hard hitting tank, but the thing is so slow that it's easier to kill it than a horde of zombies.
    The game could've been better with customization, upgrades, more types of enemies and a hub.
    Sex scenes as a reward...Meh. Could've used some sort of bestiary.

No plot, but it would've been okay if the gameplay and scenes were worth it.
    This may be fun for 5 minutes, but one hour later...Meh.
    Oh, and if you were hoping to unlock sexual stuff quickly - don't get your hopes high since to unlock it you have to kill this sub-boss described above who spawns once in 5 waves.
    2 stars for "Could've been"
    May be worth your 30 minutes if you have tons of time to spare, but nothing more.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

akeno111

The graphics are garbage yet still, if there is more then like 5 zombies on the map the game starts lagging horribly. Lowering the graphics settings seems to make the issues worse and doesn't get rid of the blown out lighting they decided to use for some god awful reason.

Gameplay seems to be a wave based zombie survival. Where you have to wander around a map shooting zombies that run at you, unless they get stuck on something, or are too far away, then they just stand there and you have to go find them.

H-scenes consist of are 3 second animated loop of slightly moving monsters on ugly human models.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Zap149

The fact that this game is $10 on Steam is an absolute crime. The game is just COD zombies, but worse in every single way. There are no diverse enemy types, no fun guns to mess around with, the small amount of enjoyment I got from this game was unlocking the map which took less than 30 mins. After that, I could stand in 1 spot and finish waves with no difficulty at all. What makes me angry though, the rate the gallery unlocks. It started getting grindy after 30 mins and I kept for another 30 after that. Every ~5 waves or so, there is 1 large enemy at the end of the wave that unlocks 3 scenes in the gallery. After 1 hour of playing, I unlocked 12 of the 42 scenes and 3 of them already start unlocked. Which means it would require over 5 hours of doing the exact same thing to unlock the entire gallery. I am frustrated with myself that I even wasted an extra 30 mins on this.

This game is not worth it. Don't waste your time on this.