Unity - Completed - Sex, Camera, Action! [v1.0] [Play & Cum]

1. 3.00 star(s)

holy_cat

Sex, Camera, Action!

Version 1.0 Completed

It is really difficult to rate the game, as everything depends on expectations. If one expects a good, engaging story - sorry, there is none. If one expects a fucking simulator (to avoid misunderstandings: a simulator of fucking) - you are welcome, the game is very good. Good elements are mixed up with weak ones. Some quests are like from games for kids (find a phone... make a burger...). Some actions are certainly not for kids, but even adults may shake their heads (sex at a very first meeting with a girl? Well, at least there is no slow burn. Certainly not). In general the game's UI is good, though it's Unity. But the experience with 'clicking fast enough' during sex - sorry, is it a sort of exercise for our fingers? Again, I could say 'we are not amused' but some users may like it. And so on, and so on.

I should add that the writing is not bad, art is decent, there are some clear choices (sometimes leading to early endings). These elements are not outstanding but they also don't bother you if you accept the very sketchy plot. I do not accept - and my adventure with the game has ended prematurely. Nothing strange that my personal rating for the game would not be much higher than one-two stars. On the other hand, this would not be 100% fair for the game, which is comparatively well-designed and implemented, and I am sure there could be some strong supporters of the opinion that this is a solid four-five star game.

As you see, the judgment (the final judgment? ;) ) is not easy. The rating of three stars - yes, on average it has to be close to this figure - can be misleading for both lovers of sandboxes with a lot of fucking and for fans of good stories, albeit in opposite directions. I honestly warn you about that.