Puki Cuki

Sep 1, 2024
hi y'all why this fucking game uses 100% of my disk usage, is this game required high performance hard drive to able play it????, i tested on Hard Disk then this motherfucker using my HDD 2.5 inch 5200Rpm 100% if it was HDD problem then i'll go buy some fucking SSD :HideThePain:

Sep 10, 2021
hi y'all why this fucking game uses 100% of my disk usage, is this game required high performance hard drive to able play it????, i tested on Hard Disk then this motherfucker using my HDD 2.5 inch 5200Rpm 100% if it was HDD problem then i'll go buy some fucking SSD :HideThePain:
I do not know your specs, but it could just be not enough RAM so either PC uses virtual memory (essentially puts data that does not fit in RAM in hard drive), or just game instead of caching data in RAM just keeps reading same data from drive over and over again.

I know that because when I use VaM in some rare cases it uses up all 32 GB of RAM and then about 64 GB of virtual memory in M.2 drive causing it to go 100% and then I get error that heap is out of memory (it means not even allocated virtual memory was enough ) :HideThePain:

Last edited:

VelvetNutria

Jun 10, 2021
Probably not enough ram. Im using a 12 y/o HDD so thats not the problem, but it uses 10.5gb of ram and can go up to 12

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes