Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Wtf?
Capture.PNG

Edit: This thing crashed my entire pc. I was about to open jdownloader to download so called "fixed" version of the game and suddenly got a blank screen with only a functioning cursor. Nothing I've tried worked, so I had to force restart my system. And this is what jdownloader shows to me when I open it again:
Capture.PNG
Anyone below 32gb of ram should absolutely stay away from this game. I have 32gb of ram and this still happened to me.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Lossless scaling causes slow motion in this game due to developer put always on v-sync. I've made a very small modification to the game disable it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: F95phex

JON786

Jan 21, 2020
Regular Update
Posted
Thu, September 12

Hello everyone, Sex Equation v1.1.0 has been updated now
The revised content is as follows

[interface]
●Some translation corrections
●Condom button switch identification

[Function]
●Added automatic cleaning settings
●4K resolution is changed to Ultra, and to 2K (2560x1440), 4K (3840x2160), 8K (7680x4320) resolution

[BUG]
●Stockings will disappear under water
●After triggering the promotion relationship, the window perspective function becomes invalid.
●Automatically put on condoms without closing the see-through window
●Correction of some FPS lens angles

[VR-interface]
●VR-Game settings add POV camera effect switch (replaces the original correction lens function)

[VR-Function]
●VR-A and X keys are grab buttons
●VR-Y key can call game settings
●VR-B key can quickly switch [first person] [default]
●VR-During sex, press the left selection button to drag the lens

[VR-BUG]
●VR-A perspective window will appear during settlement

Next, we will start the interactive function of the Desktop/VR version.
and clothing updates

Aethill

Nov 19, 2023
Are you downloading from the link on 1st page? That has broken desktop version. Try to download the later version from my link in 6th page.
I just tried with your link but it ended up being the same, I even tried with the assembly that was posted on the same page and it almost worked, but when I click play I just get stuck again only being able to access the ESC menu but the mouse doesn't work so I can't interact with the menu. The game loads quickly and my computer is good, I don't understand why apparently this is only happening to me.

wtfismook

Nov 25, 2021
I was really excited to try this that I bought it on steam at the strike of midnight on Sept 6.
Opened the program, nothing was happening, and trying to click results in a "not responding" error.
So I just opened the program and left on... ~15 minutes later the game actually loaded.
At that point 30 minutes of my 1 hour allotted time on steam to refund had elapsed.
I skipped the dumb cutscenes and prayed I could get to impregnation content before 30 minutes had elapsed... I could not.
I refunded on steam as a sad panda with blue balls.

In the amount I could see, I'm disappointed that this is basically PerfectLover with tons of "story" cutscenes that are one and done, without expanding much on the systems in PerfectLover or the fapping convenience options in Succubus Cafe.

- Sex scene selection is worse than Succubus Cafe (or even PerfectLover). For example Succubus Cafe has 3 different animations per position, while in Sex Formula there frequently is only 1 animation (though I suppose it's "different" depending on what part of the house it occurs in).
- There's no ability to cum quickly as per PerfectLover or Succubus Cafe (via fast filling cum button that can be pressed at any time), so have to wait ages to see a cumshot scene.
- Sounds like there's less Dirty Talk than Succubus Cafe, and there's no dirty talk player to skip, cycle through, or repeat any dirty talk lines. Currently dirty talk gets interrupted by random moaning.
- Price is atrocious for the tiny amount of content.

I really want to support Migi Studio as immaculately animated 3D impregnation experiences with english audio are a niche currently only he fulfills, but this release was hot garbage. This was a departure from the previous two releases, and the foray into a more "game" like experience failed miserably.

Should have just made an impregnation DLC to Succubus Cafe for $5.00, show the sperm into the egg picture-in-picture, record some new voice lines that the girl got pregnant, and called it a day. There's already "it's a dangerous day, i'm totally gonna get pregnant" audio in Succubus Cafe already, so I would have imagined that is the path of least resistance.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes