Sex games that cost money

hobowho1

Jan 2, 2019
Are there any sex games that cost money , but are worth it , really nice animation and story ?

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Most of them cost money (on dlsite, steam and a lot more), but this is a pirate forum so you can get games and unoficial translations for free (anyway, if you enjoyed a game and can afford it you should buy them to support the devs)
About if they worth it or not, it depends each person, i prefer spend 5-10 euros on a good hgame where i spend a lot of hours than a new CoD that costs around 70 and i get bored very soon

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good animation... Illusion games are pretty much the top of the pack there. Try out Honey Select 1/2, Koikatsu (both of which can be found for free on the side; support the dev on Steam or elsewhere if you like them).

Western games tend to be less realtime 3D, but usually have better story. They're also usually made by a very small team (1-3 people, unlike the Japanese games). There's a bunch of games on this site. Production value wise, I think City of Broken Dreamers and Being a DIK are probably the top of the heap.

Usually I'd just recommend browsing the top games by rating; every game on the top 4-5 pages of that is going to be worth a perv's time (including, obviously, mine ;) )

Reactions: hobowho1

hobowho1

Jan 2, 2019
Thanks for the recommendations , I kind of already went through most of the games on the top 4-5 pages , so I just wondering if there anything on that level outside of this site , I really enjoyed Treasure of Nadia and Adventures of Willy D , so I was looking for something on par with those in both the amount content and quality . So I was thinking maybe there are pay to play types games out there , thanks for the help tho appreciate the response.

Reactions: Droid Productions