Identify Sex Games with Shota/Mom, outside VN or RPGMaker space?

Aug 24, 2019
I love My Summer Time Saga, but want something with more than reading most of the time in between updates.
I have tried searching on here, incest, mom son, incest forced, but most of the time it's VN or RPGM.

curently im playing and im enjoying it.
Not a lot of games do the incest well in the VN area, with exceptions.
Is there anything outside that group you might have seen or can link like Pateron or others places.

I found a game a few years ago on a japanese site that i really wanted but ended up losing track of it because i had no way to buy it.
it was a custom engine game like the one rapelay or shojo 3, it was a young shota and his mom, one day he forced her, then corruption and breaking her will over time, and impregnating.
Only problem is i have no clue what the name was,so is there anything out there that is like it?

either as the mom or son s point of view in a 3d world.

Last edited:
Reactions: NightShades

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
I love My Summer Time Saga, but want something with more than reading most of the time in between updates.
I have tried searching on here, incest, mom son, incest forced, but most of the time it's VN or RPGM.

curently im playing and im enjoying it.
Not a lot of games do the incest well in the VN area, with exceptions.
Is there anything outside that group you might have seen or can link like Pateron or others places.

I found a game a few years ago on a japanese site that i really wanted but ended up losing track of it because i had no way to buy it.
it was a custom engine game like the one rapelay or shojo 3, it was a young shota and his mom, one day he forced her, then corruption and breaking her will over time, and impregnating.
Only problem is i have no clue what the name was,so is there anything out there that is like it?

either as the mom or son s point of view in a 3d world.
i think you mean this game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game version of The Day a Mother etc is only a few months old, it wasn't around in July of last year. And it's RPGM. Also likely not allowed here just like Insexual Awakening 2 as the game (but not translation) thread vanished.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
How are you guys finding these shota games? I wasnt even aware there was a sequel for Insexual Awakening. Can anyone DM me sites that have shota game catalogues?

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
How are you guys finding these shota games? I wasnt even aware there was a sequel for Insexual Awakening. Can anyone DM me sites that have shota game catalogues?
i search rpgm game inculding shota on androidadult.com and if you want to know games name ask me