SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
  • Smartphone's message if you sleep for the second time instead of saving Rin.
  • This day you will be able to watch what Rin is doing if you ask Cloy. This scene's name is Rin toilet slut.
SCENE DOESNT FUCKING WORK. This dude makes like 1 upldate per year, the game is in development since 2017. And one of few scenes he makes isn't even shown. WTF!??:WaitWhat: After i click on this shit nothing happens and i can't even close the menu, and forced to reboot the game. Nice fucking game, dev, keep it up, lmao!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if you go for bad ending, there's also no fucking scene yet :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't waste your time on this piece of trash.
played once can say it true, will download only if dev add gallery cuz don't want to spend time on shitty sandbox cuck god simulator

Reactions: Red Sand

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Kinda amazing for a game that has been in development since 2017 to have less than 5 minutes of content.

yeah, when you remove the tedious same scene xp grind in the park, the game has legit less than 5 minutes of content, even less if you skip the text chat boxes.

Guapoman is based.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Game started as pokemon-style catch monsters and use them to fuck girls to get powers. That would have been cool but almost nothing was added there in years. The monsters were doing most of the fucking so it was always ntr-ish. It became super-ntr when Rin, throwaway girlfriend initially, became central to the .... plot
So she needs to get scenes and since mc is not that interesting, the monsters and random other characters get scenes with her... so yeah.
Honestly, it would have been for the best if mc turned into those monsters instead of them being their own thing; the pokemon bit seems abandoned anyway. As it is, 4-6 months for some uninteresting lore bs walls of text, a couple of pics and 1 shitty scene is what is delivered ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
All have to say unless i missed something even the ntr this update is meh, because all you get are a couple of photos on the phone. You dont actual get to see it like you usually do.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I really wish there was more pics sent over the phone with Heinrich brainwashing/corrupting Rin over the days she is missing but all I got was some toilet play which we already got with the homeless people from what I remember, a pic of Rin with horns and the only thing I truly enjoyed was the pic of Rin in awe with Heinrich's huge dick on her face.

Dikasya

Nov 7, 2020
For me this game is great. Just raw sex and bodymod
And in 0.32 this game have nose fuck and brain fuck ( i don't know how think this but awesome after all in this site not have very much that scene)

Do0d3

Feb 20, 2019
I have ran into a bug where when i try to access my save from the main menu the list of saves wont appear and i cant use anything in the menu. When i start a new game and try to make a new save i get stuck at the menu and cant exit

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes