Unity - Completed - Sex Lady Sonia [Final] [EroiconooGB]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

i usually try to be fair with my ratings on things because some people aren't.
    i think 2 is fair for this. in part because significantly better things exist and there needs to be a rating gap to convey that.

but this isn't complete trash, the models look good
    the voice acting while unnatural at least exists (and they are not getting money here so...) for some people that hate reading (despite my inability to understand why)
    the animations are bad-good (sonia during the first sex story...lips and some really weird body movements) and you can turn the camera enough sometimes to see your non existent head...(Example, right house,frontal sex position)

a mistake the developer made was the questions...something like that belongs in a game that has some care to write interesting characters. and that may be the biggest issue of all with this. "what are your likes"
    replies with sucking dick. and this is basically all the girls in a nutshell...

all nude for no reason (even outside in a non fenced area where anyone can see you. even the neighbored whose windows are viewable from the girls location...even if they are whores public nudity is still a crime... takes me out of being immersed.
    speaking of the girl outside...WHY DID THE DEVELOPER AD OTHER SOUNDS!?
    it was so annoying! while she is talking there is wind and bugs going on making it harder to even hear what she is saying! this decision was so mind-blowingly stupid!
    i would not be so annoyed IF THERE WERE SETTINGS IN GAME TO FIX THIS! but there isn't...

OVERALL
    obviously some effort was put into this, but...between bad design decisions , lack of polish and immersion destroying content...
    i ask why does this exist? go play anything made by illussion and have a better time (once you get by the tediousness of modding...)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Yeah, other guy nailed the review. I sort of wondered if he might be overly critical so I thought to see for myself. It's bad lol. So bad that, while I was looking for a fap, I ended up just trying to parkour up on top of all the roofs of the houses instead.

The models are very attractive. The art and animation is done very well. The 3d world looks great and there are tons of assets to make the world feel real (except for other animate objects besides yourself and 3 women). The voice acting is mostly cringy due to context. The girls are self proclaimed mega sluts that will fuck anything with legs. Great. Just my type. /s, kinda a turn off. Now, if the girls started out meek and became mega sluts through some interesting story/dialog, the voice acting could be wonderful. But it aint.

Anyways, it is a shell of something that could be great, but I highly doubt that this will ever be anything over 3 stars for me, even when finished.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Extremepants

Voice acting is cringey, sex animations have the MC being as static as possible, even positions where the MC should be doing most of the work like Doggystyle as an example see the MC not even thrusting into the Female Characters.

Scenes also just see a percentage circle fill up to 100% before you can ejaculate, the scenes aren't dynamic either, just repetitive motion until your character cums.

Models aren't terrible, not that great either though, the only real positive for the game. If you want to get right to it and let your imagination fill in the gaps I suppose this would be the game for you.