Sex Machines Simulator​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-23
Release Date: 2022-01-23
Developer Nathan -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Мои видео12.gif Electic1.png 321 (1).gif Без имени-2.png Без имени-1 копия.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
This is a VR only game, so can anyone that owns a VR headset please tell me the tags

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
Dec 7, 2017
Just tried it, "tech demo" is a generous term. You watch the girl get plowed by a dildo machine in two very similar poses. There was also no sound for me either.
As for tags, 3D Game, Virtual Reality are the only ones you missed, there really isnt much to this one I dont even think the GIF in the post is even present in the game, the only thing she wears is a orange jumpsuit or nothing.

Tetra0x71

Mar 7, 2020
Just tried it, "tech demo" is a generous term. You watch the girl get plowed by a dildo machine in two very similar poses. There was also no sound for me either.
As for tags, 3D Game, Virtual Reality are the only ones you missed, there really isnt much to this one I dont even think the GIF in the post is even present in the game, the only thing she wears is a orange jumpsuit or nothing.
I've had about the same experience and not much to add, though I can confirm: some things have sound attached, it's just very quiet (at about +25db of extra gain they were at a decent volume).

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Sorry to keep you without news for so long.
I have a problem with the engine version and I can't record the gameplay for you.
The preview window I was shooting now looks like this (screenshot of "preview window")
It just became impossible to show video or anything else in acceptable quality. (“game screenshots” in attachments) - I had to take off my helmet and move it a very long distance to take a screenshot) :(
The game itself looks normal!

The problem is not only for me, judging by the forums, its affected many people.
If anyone knows how to fix this, please email me. (I am using UE 4.25)
---
I assure you, I have not forgotten about you, I have not disappeared, I am here and the development continues!
Many thanks to everyone who is waiting for the update!
---
Version update:
The 0.5th version is being prepared for release.
- I have already finished a new machine, now I am adding replaceable devices to it. Testing animation, working on sound.
- We also fixed the counter and added an orgasm event to the first room (this gives a lot of points for further use in the store).
- Added a small game event with a jammed door.
---
I'm trying very hard to get everything ready for release.
And as soon as I finish the first 3 devices for the machine, I will post a new stable version.

Reactions: Twistty

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Seems to be similar to this game. I would try it, if it weren't VR only. If I were the dev though, I would suggest adding loads of things to mess around with, some of them not even necessarily being strictly machines. If you haven't I would play that game to get an idea of what is good for this kind of game, since a lot of people seem to really like that game. I would also suggest to make more options for character creation, and maybe even some presets for those who are lazy. But start small, focus on adding in the stuff you can manage first. Best of luck bro. First try to make it non VR exclusive tho lol.

12hej12

Aug 6, 2016
Please change the teleport feature, it REALLY annoying with the index controllers because if you grip/ close your hand on the controller the game thinks you are pressing the grip buttons on HTC wands. Have tried with the wands and they work fine.
Also is it correct that only one controller shows up ingame?

NathanNight

Aug 20, 2018
Oh, I'm already on torrents :)

Hello everyone!
Sorry for google translate.

The game is also planned for PC (after the release of the VR version).

Yes, this is not a playable version yet, but I am almost done and it should be working soon.
Check my patreon page sometimes, there will be a free demo update soon,
If you like it then you can support my efforts, I will be very glad, but if not ... well, it's sad, but so be it.

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
start and play. Without VR. And only with a mouse and keyboard, not work at all - at all?
And then, I started, and the screen, writes to press "INTO that", but, but pressing different buttons did not work.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes