Unity Abandoned Sex Magic League [v1.01] [Satyr Games]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
proxy.png

Overview:
Sex Magic League is an Adult-Only (AO) collectible card game. The design goal was to create an erotic card game that deviates from the classic tabletop feel of more traditional card games and instead feels more like an interactive dialogue between two players. Each turn, a player is able to play skill cards onto the action stack. The unique yield mechanic allows players to interact with one another during their opponent's turn. At the end of every turn, all skill cards on the action stack are animated in sequence. This generates a sexy animation that is the combined efforts of both players!

Developer: Satyr Games -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - -

324.jpg saed.jpg

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Well I'm a sucker for Magic:The Gathering. So...what the heck...let's give this a spin.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Does this game actually let you progress, all I can do is sexhibition. It gives me creds after the match but I can't select any other menus and my characters don't gain exp from the matches. Am I missing something?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's not really worth it at the moment, I'll check back in a few updates

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Not really the same, if the animations were better, I would say yes. Currently though.....maybe? leaning towards no though because milf control you actually get rewards after the match.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thank you for your post, watched the thread, hope for some more functionnalities to start playing / modding :)

darknesck

Nov 5, 2017
gud base, but still toooooo freaking early to play it like god demands, need more polishing, but still a gud base

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
gud base, but still toooooo freaking early to play it like god demands, need more polishing, but still a gud base
The last post from this creator was eight months ago. You probably won't be seeing any more polishing to this game.

Reactions: arelor

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
God damn it this could have been a good game and you better change the topic as "abandoned"

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
the art on the cards is very nice. too bad the game is basically unplayable. the animations are... a work in progress at best and the game doesnt bother to tell you why you cant draw a card