Unity - Abandoned - Sex Miner [v0.1] [Game Amaze]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Cartageno

Gotta correct the other reviewers. With some clicking game experience and the correct "strategy" it takes way less time than insinuated. You certainly do not want to put all your money into the highest tier hardware. Since rewards are always exactly double the one of the prior card, just look if the price for it is more or less than double and you know which one to get. But I am already overthinking it.

That being said, it is a clicker game without anything special. You just earn money and wait for the next slide to appear, which will get slower and slower. The slides are okayish animations but apart from the fact that the first one names you as a colleague and the third (and last) one as a brother, there is no context at all. In the end it has the retro feel of waiting forever on a dial up modem for some images to appear, while there is nothing to entertain you.

Still two stars because it does what it advertises and wants to do and does not crash or bug out.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

SoberSphagghett

I was harrowing at the obvious lack of meaningful gameplay and the merciless misuse of the otherwise glorious renders.
    Most of the ingame poses do not, I repeat, do NOT reveal anything even close to eyecandy.
    How am I supposed to believe that a girl is masturbating in front of me, if she has a literal chastity belt going over the vagina she's "stroking".
    Again, there is next to no actual gameplay.
    The only time you need to click, in this "clicker" game, is to get the first passive income upgrade. it's all waiting from then on.
    You need no more than 3 of each upgrades, except for the last one, where you need, get this, 15-20 of them, the starting price is 1200000 or more, goes up by 400000 per upgrade and generates no more that 100000 per upgrade ;-;
    The game tags had me believe it would include "vaginal sex", but it only consist of the female characters using sex toys. No appearacnce of the main protagonist. No penetration. Nothing.
    It doesn't matter how many girls you'll add, dev, they ain't worth even being free. I'm not invested in anything here. And no one else will be, unless you make the characters interactable, the upgrade costs believable and make an actual f***ing main protagonist. Would work best with a choice of gender :/
  3. 1.00 star(s)

kaizoman

so i played it... with cheat engine speed up on x10 times the speed.

its your average phone idle clicker. click on the bitcoin icon, when you got enough buy a graphics card (??????) that will generate bitcoins per second.

if you reach some magical number (the game literally doesnt tell you) the game will change to the next position.

even with x10 speed it took me almost 10min to finish the entire thing.

there is really nothing to do once you got your first autominer.

theres is currently 3 girls with 5-6 positions each.
    they heard youre making big money with bitcoin and now wanna gold-dig you for a new car or whatever they need. so they perform terrible 10 frame animation where they wave in their phone for the first 3 scenes and in the last 2-3 scenes they play with their pussy.
    its really boring, this boring 3 second loop music will really get on your nerves(which is btw the only sound besides clicking) and theres no interaction at all.

i cant imagine anyone "playing" this without cheat engine speed up for the boring animations you get.

i can only give this 1* as there is really nothing here. no gameplay, no sounds, no diversity, no interesting sex scenes.