Sex Scene Question: How to Attach One Body Part (Hands) to Another (Pelvis)?

Craiggerbird

Feb 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm working on my first sex scene and am finding it really tough and complicated. The question I have right now is how do I keep two characters' body parts attached to each other?

For example, I'm making a doggystyle scene, so the male character's hands are on the female character's hips. In order to make the thrusting of the pelvis realistic, I've pinned the male character's feet and shoulders in place. The problem is, when I move the female character back and forth (along with the male character's pelvis back and forth), the male character's hands and the female character's hips become detached, and I find it hard to put the hands back onto the hips in the same spot as they were before.

So I'm wondering, is there some sort of way to connect my male character's hands to my female character's hips so that they move in sync with each other, with the hands staying connected to the hips in the same spot the entire time?

I know that, for things like hand-holding, you can set up IK chains between two characters' hands, but it's not working for me with my setup, possibly because I'm setting up two IK chains (one for each hand) that both attach to the same female body part (pelvis)? I'm not sure.

Anyway, if someone had any advice for me, that would be fantastic! I'm having a really tough time with sex scenes so far.

Craiggerbird

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks AgentOrange! I actually used that video, but for some reason it didn't work for me.

I think an issue might be that I'm trying to set up two IK chains that both use the same body part, the first being for the Left Male Hand and Female Pelvis, the second for the Right Male Hand and Female Pelvis.