Seeking Sex-sim games with customization and female protagonist/no protagonist?

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Going more in-depth: I would love to play most Illusion games since they're very pretty and I usually play erotic games just for the sex animations, but as a female (I'm technically nonbinary but I'm happy to play as women in games), I don't like playing adult games with male protagonists. I like roleplay, so a variety of animations would be great, as well as the ability to customize characters. I have a strong laptop that can play most games with ease (though I'm told it's technically mid-range) and visuals are important to me. On the note of protagonists: if there's a protagonist at all, they should also be customizable.

Other things that are important:
- Futa on female content, or mods for it that are relatively easy to set up.
- Lesbian/yuri.
- Voices for both men and women; no actual words required, but they can be any language.

Things that would be nice:
- Rape/rough animations.
- Customizable dick sizes.
- Animated genitals; the penis has collision with the vagina/anus, etc.
- Masturbation animations, bonus if mutual masturbation.

Female protagonist/no protagonist is the most important (don't reccomend it if it doesn't apply). Lesbian/yuri and futa on female are tied for second.

Sorry if this is too much information or something.

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Koikatsu has the male protagonist tag, but you can set the "male" to be a futa in game. (This changes the dialogue of all the characters.) I don't know if this tickles your fancy, because while it does have most of what you want (especially in terms of customization), the futa protagonist might not be what you were looking for. For the record, it is one of Illusion's more anime-themed games and most of the dialogue is machine translated.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
Yiffalicious Fits all your criteria (except voices), but it involves a lot of furry

Making the sex scenes yourself takes a lot of effort, but luckily it's very easy to search for community-made scenes

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Koikatsu has the male protagonist tag, but you can set the "male" to be a futa in game. (This changes the dialogue of all the characters.) I don't know if this tickles your fancy, because while it does have most of what you want (especially in terms of customization), the futa protagonist might not be what you were looking for. For the record, it is one of Illusion's more anime-themed games and most of the dialogue is machine translated.
I had heard that you could mod the game or something to that effect, but I didn't know that the dialogue changes (I would hate to be referred to as a boy all the time). This is enough to get me to check it out, plus I think I heard that you can do lesbian/yuri animations in it. If someone could mod the game to make the protagonist completely female, that would be perfect, but I guess we can't have everything... yet, anyway.