4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I really hope that the pre boss monsters get their own win/lose animations in the future. I have a soft spot for human males d*ckin and having their cum sucked out by odd and weird things. :love:

Oct 6, 2019
The title (Sex STRIKE) and description make me imagine a Norma Rae-like succubus forming a union of the soul-stealing sex daemons of hell and leading them in a labor strike, which the bourgeois devils attempt to quash by sending their hired pinkerton Sex Knight in to rape the strikers into submission.

CynderQuill

Jul 2, 2020
The title (Sex STRIKE) and description make me imagine a Norma Rae-like succubus forming a union of the soul-stealing sex daemons of hell and leading them in a labor strike, which the bourgeois devils attempt to quash by sending their hired pinkerton Sex Knight in to rape the strikers into submission.
Stealthily steals idea

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Well i read earlier about how you want some better music so i provide thee with this song made by your's truly. Now this just something basic i made to help you cause (i don't know why) i like the cut of your jib. If you use it (and this goes for everybody) just put me down in the credits.

Reactions: Kimuto

CynderQuill

Jul 2, 2020
Well i read earlier about how you want some better music so i provide thee with this song made by your's truly. Now this just something basic i made to help you cause (i don't know why) i like the cut of your jib. If you use it (and this goes for everybody) just put me down in the credits.
Sorry I missed your post by over a week, but i greatly appreciate this! I've been struggling to work on the game but now I can't help but feel inspired to continue. I definitely will be putting you in the credits, and thank you very much.

Reactions: joeys88

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Well if you need another song I'll see what i can do.

Also you're art is fine just needs a little tuning (GET ME OUT OF THE PIXELS), music needs to be a bit better (soon to be fixed now that i helped), and some proper sound effects and you got potentially a game of the year.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Haven't played it yet, but I think the game is cute. The art is cute. Don't really mind the pixel art, in fact I actually kind of like it. Also, that song above this post is really cool.

Edit: Of course, I'm going to play it now.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Their site mentions that massive changes were in store. Last installment 2020-10.

Marked as Abandoned.

Jul 20, 2018
Seems to be a theme with this developer. They start a new promising project, then abandon it. You just have to take a look at their itch.io page to see that.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote