VN Unity Completed Sex & The Sea [v1.0.0] [CherrySock]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

popple

Jul 18, 2018
I'm stuck.
I don't know if i missed something, but i'v tried all interactions now.
How do i get the darts to kill the seagull ? I dont do any progress in teaching darts...

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
There was a wonderful walkthrough posted for Sister's Secret. Hopefully someone who has passed the game will make one for this one too.

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
So i did several Playthroughs and tried to get all the nice/consensual Sex Cuscenes and all the forced/bdsm/rough scenes.
I think i used all the opportunities, but when checking the Cutscenes Menu i found that i still miss the last Cutscene with Nysa.

Any Tips or Hints what this Scene is, or way better, how to get it?

Also, did anyone else encouter the bug of the fame just being stuck in a Menuanimation or jumping tro a random point in the game but without giving you a cursor, after replaying a Cutscene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So i did several Playthroughs and tried to get all the nice/consensual Sex Cuscenes and all the forced/bdsm/rough scenes.
I think i used all the opportunities, but when checking the Cutscenes Menu i found that i still miss the last Cutscene with Nysa.

Also, did anyone else encouter the bug of the fame just being stuck in a Menuanimation or jumping tro a random point in the game but without giving you a cursor, after replaying a Cutscene?

https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-the-sea-v1-0-0-cherrysock.6519/post-3081067

Reactions: MasterMerp

chopitall

Dec 30, 2018

That bug also troubles me, but I guess there's no fix to be made.

Reactions: MasterMerp

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
If you think that was a brutally hard puzzle game then you must not be very bright. It took me just under 2 hours to clear the game with almost all of the scenes (not too interested in getting the other variants).
Honestly for the 12 sex scenes that are available, I think that's just the right amount of content. It was a pretty good game IMO.
bravo you are so smart...like really smart...or pretend to be ...at least that's what you claim...cause nobody could verify that...and then attack the intelligence of others...and clocked yourself doing the game...that's actually not very bright...actually that's pretty stupid...thx for the proof!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The game is old and the last version is 1.02 so you must check it if the bug is normal fixed and the game is normal not so expensive to buy it from the producer when you want the last version from him.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes