VN Unity Completed Sex & The Sea [v1.0.0] [CherrySock]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
Anyone can go to his website here and get the 0.3.2 Public Demo release for free. I've not tried it yet, but the link it gives is a Mega download, so it seems you can get it free.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Not bad...love the point and click style (I've never played those, but this isn't so bad...might really have to try Monkey Island or something like that (sadly those classics don't have any naked women :D )), better than grinding for money/resources :)

I also like the Art! So, I hope this doesn't get abandoned :)

Mordar

Jun 20, 2017
I have:

Broken Nail, Cleat, Charcoal, Feather, Fish, Sheashell.

Captain only option is "Ship"
Priests only option is "Priesthood" and "Last Night"
Bertrams only option is "Lillian" and "Last Night"

How to progress?

Not getting any coins from Priest.
Use Bertrams Option "last night", she tells you a different story some time. than you can talk about magic with her...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Not bad...love the point and click style (I've never played those, but this isn't so bad...might really have to try Monkey Island or something like that (sadly those classics don't have any naked women :D )), better than grinding for money/resources :)

I also like the Art! So, I hope this doesn't get abandoned :)
The developer has a completed game over here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sisters-secret-cherrysock.3/

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Hmm, version number doesn't matter for "demo"...
As there is paywall inside and free content includes only 3 scenes... same as it was in 0.1.5 version... so, nothing new.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hmm, version number doesn't matter for "demo"...
As there is paywall inside and free content includes only 3 scenes... same as it was in 0.1.5 version... so, nothing new.
I supplied it in the hope someone can dig into the scripts and make a workaround.

amilking

Apr 10, 2018
I liked this game a lot it deserves to be shared!
I've made a short promo vid:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
How do I get the amulet?
I'm surprised no one has answered this. For others to know... On the main deck where you can go to the crew or the mess, on that screen you click on the rigging on the side of the boat near the water. You will break off a peace of wood which will allow you to continue...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kracken28
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes